2nd March 2018, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Internship of 2 months in Flipkart for MBA(Marketing) 3rd semester student?

Hello guys, I am a MBA 3rd semester student studying Marketing. I want to do internship for 2 months. My preferable company is Flipkart. Because now, online retailers are ruling so I have chosen Flipkart. Can you tell me Flipkart is going to give internship for me or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Internship of 2 months in Amazon for MBA(Finance) 3rd semester student?
  2. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Infosys for MBA 3rd semester student?
  3. Internship for 6th semester Computer Science student for 2 months?
  4. What is the procedure followed for applying internship for 2 months while having semester break?
  5. Does Amazon offer Internship to MBA(Marketing) 3rd semester student?
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?
  8. Possibility to get recruited permanently after completion of Internship in Flipkart?
  9. List of companies to do internship in mechanical engineering in New Delhi
  10. Whether TCS offer 2-3 months Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  11. List of companies offering an Internship to MBA-HR 3rd semester student in Ahmedabad?
  12. Whether Cybage offers 2-3 months Internship to B.Tech(IT) 6th semester student?
  13. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do summer internship for 3 months? I am a 3 years UG student of RGUKT
  15. Steps to apply for an Internship in ONGC for Chemical 4th semester student?
  16. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in MGVCL for Electrical 3rd semester student? -- [New]
  17. Companies offering six months Internship programme for MCA 6th semester student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student?
25th March 2018, 10:09 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship of 2 months in Flipkart for MBA(Marketing) 3rd semester student?

To apply for internship in Flipkart, you have to visit the career page of their official website at http://www.flipkartcareers.com and upload your resume with the required details and your photograph. If they find that you are eligible for their company then they will call you for the selection. After clearing the selection process you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?