1st October 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Internship for B.Tech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) student in Bhubaneswar?

Sir,
I am a student of B.Tech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering). I want to know which type of Internship can help me in future? Where can I get that Internship in Bhubaneswar?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. List of companies offering 1 month Internship to B.E.(Electronics Engineering) student in Allahabad?
  3. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) student? Qualification required and benefits of doing Internship?
  5. Companies offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(Electronics Engineering) student in Kolkata?
  6. Where should I go for internship in Punjab? I am a student of electronics and communication engineering
  7. Procedure to do summer internship from Bharat Electronics Ltd or Reliance?
  8. Internship for Master's in Communication Engineering 3rd semester student in Austria?
  9. How to apply for internship in Embedded System being Electronics & Communication engineering student?
  10. Which college will I get after scoring Orissa JEE rank of 5000?
  11. Can I get job if pursuing Internship in BHEL being a B.E.(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) student?
  12. Companies offering internship to B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) 3rd year student in Dubai? What are the benefits of Internship?
  13. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bhubaneswar?
  14. List of electronics companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Mumbai
  15. Procedure to get internship in HP or IBM while doing Electronics and Communication? Which are the other companies offering internship in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Internship details in electronics based companies at Mumbai
  17. Detailed information about Internship related to Electronics for M.Sc(Electronics) candidate?
  18. Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?
9th October 2015, 12:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship for B.Tech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) student in Bhubaneswar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am a student of B.Tech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering). I want to know which type of Internship can help me in future? Where can I get that Internship in Bhubaneswar?
List of the companies for Internship for B.Tech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in Bhubaneswar:-

1. ABLab Solutions, Sneha Palace, Plot no.60, Lane 1, Laxmi Vihar,, near Sainik School ,Infront of Hindustan Wheels, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha, Phone: 0674 657 3832

2. Projectronics, Plot No. 321, Near Amway Building, Niladri Vihar Road, District Center, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha, Phone: 097764 14425

3. Techno Electronics, 149/2603, Dr. Ambedkar Vihar, Behind Bus Stand, Odisha
Baramunda, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha

4. Zenx, Lane-4, plot no: 1140/2401,aerodrome area, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha
Phone: 077880 00245
24th June 2019, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Internship for B.Tech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) student in Bhubaneswar?

Sir/madam, I have completed my B.tech in Electrical Engineering.I want to know which type of internship can help me in future?where can I get that internship in Bhubaneswar? contact no-7008457047
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?