10th January 2016, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Internship in a good company being a B.Tech student of Dehradoon?

I am Smita pandey. My daughter Shivangi pandey is doing btec from Dehradoon. Can she do internship from Google Company? Please inform me. What is the process?

Related Questions:
  1. Internship in Google being a B.Tech holder from Dehradoon?
  2. Is ECIL company a good option for doing internship by a B.Tech student? Is it necessary to pay during internship program?
  3. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  4. How can I get internship in good companies?
  5. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  6. Internship in an IT company being a 2nd year B.Tech computer science student?
  7. Internship in a good company at Coimbatore for EE Engineering student?
  8. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Karnataka?
  9. In which company can I do internship program after B.Tech Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to join Internship in any core electronics company? How can I apply for internship? What is the procedure?
  11. Can I apply for Internship programme in any good Telecom company being a B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? When the internship programme will be started? How can I apply for it?
  12. Conditions to applying for Internship programme for B.Tech student?
  13. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 4th semester student in Madhya Pradesh?
  14. Which companies will allow to take internship being a 3rd year B.E student?
  15. Is there any facility for Student Internship in an IT company?
  16. How to do internship after passing B.Tech first year?
  17. Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) student in NCR and Delhi?
  18. How can I apply for Internship in any company without reference being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
8th August 2017, 11:40 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship in a good company being a B.Tech student of Dehradoon?

Getting internship in Google is not that easy, you can get the internship opportunity through employee reference or you can contact your college authorities regarding the internship and they will fetch you the permission for internship. Now fill up the training application form and send it with a recommendation letter from your college to the HOD of Google. If they replies you back then you have to complete all the activities as guided by the authorities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?