31st December 2014, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Summer Internship in BHEL, Delhi/Noida for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?

Hello everyone
I am a student of B.Tech Electrical Engineering
2nd year and I would like to know the
procedure for doing my Internship in
BHEL, at Delhi/Noida during summer?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure and related information to do Summer Internship at BHEL?
  3. Summer Internship in BHEL, Delhi/Noida for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  4. Summer Internship programme in BHEL or SAIL for B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student?
  5. Are 2nd year students eligible for internship in BHEL? What is the eligibility criteria for doing internship in BHEL?
  6. How to get Summer Internship in BHEL being a candidate of pursuing pre-final year of ECE?
  7. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  8. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  11. Summer training for B.Tech (EEE) 2nd year student at NTPC, BHEL, Power Grid or Sail preferably at Kolkata?
  12. Internship offered in summer is good for 2nd year student?
  13. How to get summer internship at BHEL, Trichy? Procedure to apply?
  14. How to do summer internship in BHEL Bhopal? Procedure to apply in BHEL for internship?
  15. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  16. Summer internship for 2nd year B.Tech student having no employee connections?
  17. List of institutions offering Summer Internship program for 3rd year engineering student?
  18. Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar/Bhopal for B.Tech(EEE) 6th semester student?
8th August 2017, 12:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer Internship in BHEL, Delhi/Noida for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone
I am a student of B.Tech Electrical Engineering
2nd year and I would like to know the
procedure for doing my Internship in
BHEL, at Delhi/Noida during summer?

Students from the 4th and 6th semester of engineering can apply for internships at BHEL. They have to fill the training form available in their college and apply through their college training and placement cell for internships at BHEL. They have to apply to the General Manager of the HR Department of the concerned unit. Some students are interviewed before selection. They have to pay some amount for doing internships in BHEL. Students can also apply for internships in BHEL through employee referral. Many students are selected for internships through employee referral.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?