19th February 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

How can I get internship in good companies?

Sir ,i Zeeshan Alam ,a student of btech pursuing electrical engg. from Narula Institute of technology,kolkata ,wants to know what's the procedure for attaing internship from good company ... sir i would also like to inform you that i am a resident of ranchi and it would be so kind of u if your company allows me for training .Sir also let me know to whom i must contact for further details ??

Related Questions:
  1. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship?
  2. Which companies will allow to take internship being a 3rd year B.E student?
  3. How to apply for Internship? How to get the chance for internship in good companies?
  4. How to do summer internship in good civil engineering companies? What is the duration of internship
  5. Where can I get internship for 2 months in good companies? I am a student of B.Tech electronics and communication
  6. Companies in which I can do internship after doing MCA? Procedure to get internship in those companies?
  7. How can I apply for training in Wipro, TCS, IBM while in B.Tech IT 3rd year?
  8. Which core companies should I select for internship during ECE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Need details of internship companies in Hyderabad for four months training? -- [New]
  10. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  11. List of companies offering internship for MBA HR students?
  12. What should I do to get internship in top IT MNC companies?
  13. What are the prospects for CSE students to do internship? Which are the good companies offering internship in Hyderabad
  14. What is the procedure and companies names to apply for internship after completion of MBA HR?
  15. List of companies which offers Internship for B.Tech(ME) student who has a gap of 1 year?
  16. List of companies in India which provides internship for 3rd year engineering students?
  17. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  18. List of good companies for internship in Bangalore? I'm doing MBA from institute of management and development Noida
15th February 2013, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get internship in good companies?

hey i m kavya!!i m doing with 2nd year of engineering in CSE in bangalore !! how to get internship in good companies and what is the requirement for getting internship ??what is the procedure to go with ?? can anyone help with this ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?