11th December 2014, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Internship in IBM for MCA 4th semester student who has secured 47% in Graduation?

Sir,
Myself Thiru, now am persuing Mca 4 th sem, i want to do internship programs in IBM, but i am scored 47% in my Ug(above 80% in 10,12 and Pg also), there is any problem to get internships. Pls let me know and give the me details that are we have to perform internship sir. [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Internship in IBM, Wipro, Accenture, or any other MNC for 4th semester NIT student?
  2. List of Companies offering Internship Program for the candidates of 4th semester of MCA course?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for placements in IBM and HP? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  5. Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student?
  6. Procedure to get free internship for my major project of 6th semester?
  7. Where to get semester internship in an IT company in Chennai?
  8. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. How can I apply for Internship programme in IBM being a B.Tech(IT) 6th semester student? When it will be started? Duration of Internship/Training programme?
  10. How may I do Summer Training for 4th Semester( Computer Science)? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  11. six months internship in companies like Insosys, TCS and IBM for MCA student?
  12. Internship for 1 month in IBM for BBM 3rd semester student?
  13. How do I get internship in HAL while doing MCA 4th semester?
  14. How to do 2 months of internship after 4th semester? How to apply in companies like HCL, WIPRO, Infosys Gurgaon
  15. Companies offering six months Internship programme for MCA 6th semester student?
  16. List of Companies to do Internship being a candidate having completed 4th semester of BE in Biotechnology?
  17. Where can I apply for internship while doing 4th semester of B.E Biotechnology? Where can I apply for it? Procedure for doing the same?
  18. Detailed procedure of getting summer internship in Tata Motors for 4th semester?

8th October 2017, 11:33 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship in IBM for MCA 4th semester student who has secured 47% in Graduation?

It is not possible for you to apply for internship in IBM with just 47% marks in graduation. Candidates who wants to get training from IBM, should have completed their 2nd year or bachelor's degree with minimum 60% marks from a recognized college/university. There should not be any pending backlogs at the time of applying. However, if you score well in your master's degree then there is a possibility of getting the internship opportunity.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?