4th December 2014, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in HCL, Delhi for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?

hello
i am a student of c.s.e. of b.tech. of 2 nd year.
i want to apply for internship in Company HCL in delhi.
plz tell me the procedure to how to apply.
thanking you.
Supriya Moond

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship in HCL Noida? I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year from ECE branch
  2. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. Colleges, Institutes or Hospitals offering Summer Internship in Delhi for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year student? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  5. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  8. Summer Internship for BBA students in MNC's?
  9. Procedure to apply for internship in BHEL Bangalore? I am a student of 2nd year
  10. How to apply for internship in HCL Noida? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in a company being a student of 2nd year in Electronics and Telecommunications stream? Required criteria for this?
  12. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  16. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  17. When are the forms of government hospitals available? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure of doing internship in IITH(Hyderabad)? I'm B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year student
8th October 2017, 11:36 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in HCL, Delhi for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?

First of all you have to get a permission letter from the training and placement cell of your college in which you have to mention all the details of your training. Then prepare a resume and send it with the letter to the HOD of the company (TDI Paragon Mall, Shivaji Place, Basai Dara pur, Tagore Garden Extension, New Delhi, Delhi 110027, ph - 095997 56099)

If they have any vacancy available then they will call you to complete the selection procedure. You may have to appear for a written examination followed by personal interview in order to get selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?