22nd May 2015, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Internship for M.Tech(Structure Engineering) candidate in Karnataka?

Hi
I am K.Bala, pursuing my M.Tech in Structural Engineering. I want to do my Internship. Can you please help me out in getting it. Kindly tell me about the Internship in Karnataka state.
With Regards-
K.Bala

Related Questions:
  1. Which all companies provide internship in karnataka
  2. What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for L&T internship?
  3. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Karnataka?
  4. List of Chemical related companies in Karnataka to do Summer Internship being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Chemical Engineering?
  5. Where to get internship when doing Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Being an Electrical Engineering N5 candidate how can I apply for Internship or Apprenticeship?
  7. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student in Karnataka?
  8. How to get Internship in L&T being a candidate pursuing 3rd year in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of Private and Government Banks which offer Internship to MBA candidate
  10. List of companies which offer Internship to MCA final year student in Karnataka
  11. Communication companies offering 2 months Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Karnataka?
  12. List of companies in Bangalore providing internship to M.Tech Machine Design student?
  13. Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Karnataka?
  14. List of industries which offer 8 weeks Summer Internship program to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) student
  15. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  16. Will I get engineering seat in Karnataka after scoring 63857 rank in engineering?
  17. IT companies offering free Internship for MCA final year candidate
  18. Will there be any International Internship available for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester of Mechanical Engineering?
23rd May 2015, 07:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship for M.Tech(Structure Engineering) candidate in Karnataka?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi
I am K.Bala, pursuing my M.Tech in Structural Engineering. I want to do my Internship. Can you please help me out in getting it. Kindly tell me about the Internship in Karnataka state.
With Regards-
K.Bala
List of the companies for internship in Bangalore for M.Tech in Structure Engineering:-

1. Mechatronics, 64 and 65, 3rd Phase,, Peenya Industrial Area, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2839 4335

2. Bangalore Mechatronics Pvt Ltd, 23, Vasanth Vilas, M K Temple Street, Basavanagudi, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2297 3020

3. Lenze Mechatronics Private Limited, 976, Ihts, Ist Phase, R R Nagar, R R Nagar Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2860 3652
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?