23rd March 2015, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the requirement for applying internship in IOCL after 2nd year of studies?

What is the requirement for applying internship in IOCL after 2nd year of studies? What would be the eligibility criteria they would look for? I just wanted to know the correct information on this in order to apply for the internship in IOCL. Please help me!

24th March 2015, 10:11 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the requirement for applying internship in IOCL after 2nd year of studies?

There is no requirement as such to apply for internship in IOCL. However, having a reference especially from any employee IOCL is beneficial. Having a recommendation from any employee of IOCL especially senior level managers is very helpful to get an internship opportunity in IOCL. Students are shortlisted based on:-

- Profile of the students applied for internship.
- The tag of the institute the applicants are holding (Preference to students of tier-1 institutes which include top IITs, ISM, IT-BHU and top NIT will be given).
- Recommendation from employees of IOCL.

You need to fill the online application form of internship in IOCL by clicking here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?