14th April 2018, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Job assured Internship program for MCA postgraduate?

I am an MCA postgraduate. I like to join any internship program which can build my career. I want to know about such internship through which I can get job easily. Please help me to find out.

12th May 2018, 01:48 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Job assured Internship program for MCA postgraduate?

No internship can secure you a good job.

There is no clause of getting a job while you are joining a company for an internship.

However if the company finds you good enough to be kept with them for a full time job, depending your performance and other soft skills while on the internship, they can offer you a job.

All you need to do is to work hard and honestly while on the internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?