2nd July 2015, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Can i do winter internship in Oracle and Microsoft being a MCA student?

3rd July 2015, 12:59 AM
xiomi china

Default Re: Can i do winter internship in Oracle and Microsoft being a MCA student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you can go for the Internship in Oracle as well as In Microsoft India. SO, you need to find out that at which time period does oracle or the Microsoft hire the Interns for their Internship related program. In case of Microsoft you need to apply 6 or 8 months before the Actual internship program. And if you are pursuing your MCA from IT or Computer Science then it is a Great opportunity for you to go for these giant Company.
3rd July 2015, 04:56 PM
pointer01

Default Re: Can i do winter internship in Oracle and Microsoft being a MCA student?

Yes you can do the various course in your vacation in order to grain more knowledge.
It also improve your CV by having the certificate from Oracle and Microsoft.Various institute or companies provide training programme such as-

1-NIIT
2-UPTECH
3-TCS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?