24th December 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

List of automobile companies for internship in Pune

I want to do internship in automobile service centre during January. Please list the automobile service centre where I can apply for internship. Also, tell the procedure to apply. Am awaiting for the answer from you all. I leave in Pune.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any Automobile company in Pune?
  2. List of IT companies providing MCA internship in Pune for on JAVA
  3. How to get internship done in the foreign automobile companies?
  4. List of companies that provide internship for engineering students in Pune?
  5. List of Car companies offering 1 month Internship to B.E. Automobile 3rd year student in India and in Abroad? Procedure to apply?
  6. List of companies offering Automobile Internship in Gujarat?
  7. Internship in automobile companies being in 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical engineering?
  8. List of companies providing internship at Pune?
  9. List of companies which offer Internship to B.E.(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune? Eligibility to apply?
  10. List of top IT companies offering Internship for MCA candidates in Pune?
  11. List of best Automobile companies of Haryana to do internship in Automobile engineering? Procedure to apply for it? -- [New]
  12. List of Companies in Pune that provide Summer Internship for MBA candidates for a period of 45 days? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to do Internship being a B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student? List of companies offering Internship in Hyderabad?
  14. List of software companies in Vizag for summer internship
  15. List of automobile companies for summer internship?
  16. List of companies which offer Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester candidate in Pune, Mumbai and Thane?
  17. Companies offering internship in Automobile sector for Manufacturing engineering student?
  18. List of Automobile Companies which offer 2 months Summer Internship for Mechanical candidates?
26th December 2016, 12:55 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of automobile companies for internship in Pune

Here are some good automobile companies for internship in Pune:

** Tata Motors
** Fiat India Automobiles Limited
** Mercedes-Benz India
** Mahindra & Mahindra

You have to make a brief resume of your academic status. Fill your application form properly and send it to the HR manager of the company in which you are aspiring to do internship. If they approved your application then you can start your internship.
31st December 2016, 11:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do internship in automobile service centre during January. Please list the automobile service centre where I can apply for internship. Also, tell the procedure to apply. Am awaiting for the answer from you all. I leave in Pune.
List of automobile companies for internship in Pune:-

1. India Robotics & Automation Pvt Ltd, 78/1, Dangat Estate, New Ahire Village Road,, Off NDA-Khadakwasla Rd, Shivane Industrial Estate, Pune, Maharashtra
Phone: 020 3252 5027

2. Strobo Automation Pvt. Ltd., 302, Gera Chambers, Off Boat Club Road, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 020 3058 0480

3. NavStik, A-401, Level 4, Chandhere Complex, Opp. Inorbit Mall, Viman Nagar
Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 020 4120 2737

4. Kokban Automation Pvt. Ltd., Office No 5, Second Floor, Destination Center, Above Magarpatta PMS office, Hadapsar, Pune 411028, Phone: 020 6723 4555
21st April 2018, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

I'm automobile engineering student. I want to do internship in June month in Pune. In which company I can apply and how can I apply?
21st November 2021, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I'm automobile engineering student. I want to do internship in June month in Pune. In which company I can apply and how can I apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?