18th October 2015, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

List automobile service centres for doing internship? Procedure to apply for internship?

I am Gulshan, a 3rd semester mechanical student. I want to do internship in automobile service centre during January. Please list the automobile service centre where i can apply for internship. Also tell the procefure to apply.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do internship in automobile service centre in the month of January?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any Automobile company in Pune?
  4. List of Automobile service centers to do Internship? How to apply for Internship? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd Mechanical
  5. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  6. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  7. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  8. Details and procedure to apply for internship in Tata Motors?
  9. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in IOCL?
  10. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  11. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
  12. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  13. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. CERN offers Internship to M.E.(Mechanical Design) 2nd year student? List of Automobile Multinational Companies which offer Internship?
  15. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  16. Detail procedure to apply for internship after college
  17. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in Northern India? Procedure to apply?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in General Motors, Bangalore/Halol for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?
22nd November 2015, 08:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List automobile service centres for doing internship? Procedure to apply for internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Gulshan, a 3rd semester mechanical student. I want to do internship in automobile service centre during January. Please list the automobile service centre where i can apply for internship. Also tell the procefure to apply.
List of the Automobile Service center for Internship:-

1. Perfect Auto Engineering, Fateh Tiba Marg, M D Road, Fateh Tiba Marg, Jaipur, Rajasthan, Phone: 0141 260 2310

2. Lucky Auto Engineers, Yamuna Path, Sarti Nagar, Near Calcutta House, New Sanganer Road, New Sanganer Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan, Phone: 093146 16164

3. Bharat Automobile Engineers, Shop No 466, Indira Bazar, Indira Bazar, Jaipur, Rajasthan
Phone: 0141 231 2091

You can apply above mentioned centers but you should contact to given phone number.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?