1st July 2016, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

List of the compaines which give internship to 3rd year ETC B.tech student?

Hye,

I am samiksha b.tech 3rd student inETC branch...am looking for a internship in Bhubaneswar , odisha. Can u plz help me . if u give me the contacts of those companies...may be it ll helpful for me.. Awaiting to get the response on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  2. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  5. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  6. List of companies which offers Winter Internship to B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  7. List of companies offering Internship Training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  8. Details about companies offering internship for 3rd year B.Tech CS student in Orrisa? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Companies offering Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  10. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  11. List of winter internship to do while doing 3rd year EE course? -- [New]
  12. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Kerala?
  13. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  14. What are the ways to be followed for doing internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year CSE?
  15. List of companies offering Internship in Design to Mechanical 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. List of companies to do internship for 3rd year ECE students
  17. Internship in core subject for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  18. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
1st July 2016, 01:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the compaines which give internship to 3rd year ETC B.tech student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hye,

I am samiksha b.tech 3rd student inETC branch...am looking for a internship in Bhubaneswar , odisha. Can u plz help me . if u give me the contacts of those companies...may be it ll helpful for me.. Awaiting to get the response on this. Thank you!
List of the companies for internship for B.Tech in ECE in Odisha:-

1. ABLab Solutions, Sneha Palace, Plot no.60, Lane 1, Laxmi Vihar,, near Sainik School ,Infront of Hindustan Wheels, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha, Phone: 0674 657 3832

2. Projectronics, Plot No. 321, Near Amway Building, Niladri Vihar Road, District Center, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha, Phone: 097764 14425

3. Techno Electronics, 149/2603, Dr. Ambedkar Vihar, Behind Bus Stand, Odisha
Baramunda, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha

4. Zenx, Lane-4, plot no: 1140/2401,aerodrome area, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha
Phone: 077880 0024
2nd July 2016, 01:02 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of the compaines which give internship to 3rd year ETC B.tech student?

Some good compaines which give internship to 3rd year ETC B.tech student:-

->>LG Electronics India Pvt Ltd

->>Siemens Ltd

->>Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.

->>Honeywell

->>ONGC

->>Goldstone Infratech Ltd

->>Krone Communications
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?