11th July 2016, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure which I need to follow to do internship in Kanpur after completion of 2nd year B.Tech EEE?

I an 2nd year BTech EEE student. I want to do Internship in Kanpur,Where I have to approach.? Who can provide me the right information on this? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon on the same. Awaiting for the quick response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies available in Kanpur to do internship while doing B.Tech EEE? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel and SAIL for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. What is the procedure to apply for internship in Tata motors after completion of B.Tech 2nd year?
  5. What would be the procedure we need to follow up for doing internship in BSNL after completion of B.Tech ECE course?
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  7. Is it possible for me to get summer internship in ONGC while doing 2nd year B.Tech?
  8. List of best companies offering Internship to Civil 2nd year student in Kanpur and Lucknow? Procedure to apply?
  9. What is the procedure for applying internship after B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?
  10. How to apply for summer internship in BHEL being 3rd semester EEE student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in BEL for EEE students?
  12. Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student in Bangalore?
  13. Procedure and requirements to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
  15. List of institutes which offer Summer Internship to B.E.(EEE) 2nd year student in Ranchi? Procedure to apply?
  16. What are the benefits of doing Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  17. Where to get the application form for doing internship while doing 2nd year mechanical engineering?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
21st July 2016, 04:06 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure which I need to follow to do internship in Kanpur after completion of 2nd year B.Tech EEE?

First of all you will have to decide as to which organization you wish to opt for internship and in which field and then look out for the prospective internship providing company in Kanpur.

Once you are done with it, you will have to get the application form and fill it by providing the required details asked for. After having done with the application procedure and having fulfilled the eligibility criteria, you will be very much eligible to get admission in the program, if there will be any such vacancy available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?