14th August 2017, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

List of companies in Bhubaneswar for summer internship in EEE? Is there any branch of Thermax in Odisha?

Sir, I am studying in final year of Electronics and Electrical Engineering at GIET University, Bhubaneswar and want to do internship in summer holidays. Please tell me name of some companies for summer internship? Is there any branch of Thermax in Odisha?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship to EEE student in Kolkata and Bhubaneswar? -- [New]
  2. List of companies offering 1 month Summer Internship in Odisha?
  3. List of companies to do summer internship while doing second year EEE?
  4. List of core companies offering Internship to Mechanical 6th semester student in Bhubaneswar/Paradip?
  5. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  6. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. List of companies to do internship in summer after completion of 4th semester B.E EEE?
  8. Summer training for B.Tech (EEE) 2nd year student at NTPC, BHEL, Power Grid or Sail preferably at Kolkata?
  9. How may I do summer internship and courses at Bhubaneshwar? I'm in 2nd year civil branch
  10. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of best companies to do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  12. List of companies for internship in electronics and electrical engineering
  13. List of companies where I can do internship after completion of 4th semester B.E EEE?
  14. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of the compaines which give internship to 3rd year ETC B.tech student?
  16. List of best companies to get summer internship?
  17. List of few companies for summer internship?
  18. Which Companies provide Summer internship for Electronics and Electrical Engineering students? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
20th August 2017, 10:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies in Bhubaneswar for summer internship in EEE? Is there any branch of Thermax in Odisha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am studying in final year of Electronics and Electrical Engineering at GIET University, Bhubaneswar and want to do internship in summer holidays. Please tell me name of some companies for summer internship? Is there any branch of Thermax in Odisha?
List of companies in Bhubaneswar for summer internship in EEE:-

1. ABLab Solutions, Sneha Palace, Plot no.60, Lane 1, Laxmi Vihar,, near Sainik School ,Infront of Hindustan Wheels, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha, Phone: 0674 657 3832

2. Projectronics, Plot No. 321, Near Amway Building, Niladri Vihar Road, District Center, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha, Phone: 097764 14425

3. Techno Electronics, 149/2603, Dr. Ambedkar Vihar, Behind Bus Stand, Odisha
Baramunda, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha

4. Zenx, Lane-4, plot no: 1140/2401,aerodrome area, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha
Phone: 077880 0024

Thermax has no branch in Odisha.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?