29th November 2011, 01:28 AM
kraby

How may I do summer internship and courses at Bhubaneshwar? I'm in 2nd year civil branch

i am frm 2nd year civil branch,kec,bhubaneswar..
i would lyk to know what al well known companies provide summer internship or training in bhubaneswar..kindly also let me know various courses required for civil along with the institutions providing them here..

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in NCR and Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  2. Where can I get summer internship for IT branch? Where to apply for the same?
  3. Summer internship of 45 days for Civil engineer?
  4. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  5. Summer internship programme of 45 days with or without stipend for Civil engineering?
  6. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. Should I apply for internship while in B.E 2nd year during summer holidays? Where and how to apply for it?
  8. How to do summer internship while doing 2nd year from Mechanical engineering?
  9. Procedure to follow to get summer internship for Civil Engineering?
  10. Which core companies should I select for summer internship during civil engineering course in AP?
  11. How to get Internship in L&T being a candidate pursuing 3rd year in Civil Engineering?
  12. Companies that provide summer internship to Civil Engineering student after 2nd year of B.Tech.
  13. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  14. Summer internship in automobile industry being in 2nd year of Mechanical engineering?
  15. Procedure for doing Summer Training in L&T and DLF? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  17. Process to apply for summer Internship at Hyderabad being a 2nd year B.Tech student? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to get internship in LNT by end of 2nd year?
3rd October 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do summer internship and courses at Bhubaneshwar? I'm in 2nd year civil branch

i am frm 3rd year civil branch,nit,rourkela..
i would like to know about all well known companies providing summer internship or training in bhubaneswar..kindly also let me know various courses required for civil along with the institutions
17th March 2014, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do summer internship and courses at Bhubaneshwar? I'm in 2nd year civil branch

I know about the summer vecetion internship in diploma in civil engineering ?
18th May 2014, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am pursuing my B-TECH in civil engineering final year. It would be great favour if you could provide me information about summer training in L & T bhubaneswar.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?