23rd December 2017, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

List of companies in Kolkata providing two month internship programme for MBA International Business candidate

I am pursuing MBA International Business and want to do internship in Kolkata. Please send me list of companies in Kolkata providing two month internship programme.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing Internship to Mechanical Engineering students in Kolkata -- [New]
  2. List of the companies providing internship for a month?
  3. List of best MNCs for internship in International Business? Duration of internship programme available?
  4. List of companies in Chennai providing internship programme for Biochemistry students? How to approach for internship?
  5. List of the companies offering Internship programme in South India for MBA(HR) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of companies providing summer internship to MBA in Finance and MBA in Operations Management candidate?
  7. Companies offering Internship to MBA(Disaster Management) candidate in Chennai?
  8. List of companies in Pune providing at least two month internship for Mechanical Engineers
  9. Companies in UAE providing internship to students doing BBA Majors International Business? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of companies in Gujarat providing internship programme in Mechanical Engineering
  11. Companies list providing internship in the month of May?
  12. List of companies in Pune providing internship of one month for Mechanical stream -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of companies in Delhi providing internship for MBA Finance students -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of companies in Bangalore providing one month training for MBA Marketing students with stipend
  15. Companies in Vishakapatnam who offers one month Winter Internship programme for MBA 1st year student?
  16. List of companies in Kerala providing internship for MBA Marketing student -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of companies for 3rd students for Summer internship at Chennai/Bangalore/Hydrabad/Kolkata?
  18. List of companies providing six month internship with stipend to EEE students
25th December 2017, 09:10 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of companies in Kolkata providing two month internship programme for MBA International Business candidate

List of Companies offer Internship for MBA International Business Students in Kolkata:-
  1. Liken Matrix Private Limited.
  2. Camerton Infoline Private Limited.
  3. Ritusha Consultancy Private Limited.
  4. Future First Insurance Broking Limited.
  5. Lodha Skill Academy Pvt. Ltd.
  6. GIBL Business Development Ltd.

So, these above mentioned are some of reputed companies offer internship for MBA international business students.
26th December 2017, 01:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies in Kolkata providing two month internship programme for MBA International Business candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am pursuing MBA International Business and want to do internship in Kolkata. Please send me list of companies in Kolkata providing two month internship programme.

List of companies in Kolkata providing internship for MBA students is given below;

GIBL - Official Website

ICUnet India - Official Website

Vawsum - Official Website

Codezin Technology Solutions - Official Website

Jan Ki Baat - Official Website

Yes Property - Official Website

Transinfo Solutions - Official Website

Asaan Tax - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?