2nd October 2017, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

List of hospitals giving direct training to clinical research fresher

Sir, I a BDS and now wanted to pursue my career in clinical research. I am in Bangalore. Is there any company or hospital that give direct training for clinical research for freshers. Please acknowledge me. My email id [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a job after doing PG diploma in Hospital Administration and healthcare management?
  2. Admission in courses other than Nursing is possible after B.Sc Nursing? Opportunities after completing such course? -- [New]
  3. Which is a better option, Clinical Research or SAS course? Institutes of clinical research which provide job training?
  4. List of colleges in Chennai for PG in clinical embryology
  5. Best Part time course in Clinical Research in Hyderabad?
  6. What should I do after MBBS?
  7. List of institutions to do Clinical Research in distance mode
  8. msc in clinical research colleges? procedure of admissions? Dates of forms?
  9. List of top colleges and entrance exams to do PhD in Clinical Research? Syllabus and details regarding PhD?
  10. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research?
  11. List of colleges which are offering correspondence course of MBA in Clinical Research?
  12. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  13. List of institutes offering msc in clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to join Clinical Research after completing BSc(Biotech) and PG diploma in Clinical Research?
  15. List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in Mumbai region? I've completed B.Sc in Microbiology with 49% marks
  16. Which is the best course in clinical research? whether diploma or msc?
  17. Which is the best course to choose among M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology, M.Pharmacy in Pharmacy Practice, M.Sc in Clinical Research and MS in Clinical Research?
  18. Which is better among Biochemistry and Biotechnology to study in M.Sc for B.Sc(Life Science) student?
7th October 2017, 09:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of hospitals giving direct training to clinical research fresher

There is no fixed names, who will offer your job j clinical research. It all depends on the kind of institute, from where you have studied. Normally, top hospitals give job through campus recruitment at reputed institutes.

You can try for fresher jobs through various job consultants and online job portals. You will get interview call based on your CV and preferences.
9th October 2017, 11:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of hospitals giving direct training to clinical research fresher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I a BDS and now wanted to pursue my career in clinical research. I am in Bangalore. Is there any company or hospital that give direct training for clinical research for freshers. Please acknowledge me. My email id [email protected].
List of hospitals giving direct training to clinical research fresher:-

1. Max Healthcare, 1749/127, Main Shanti Ngr, Tri Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110035
Phone: 011 41896263

2. BLK Super Speciality Hospital, Pusa Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110005
Phone: 011 30403040

3. Manipal Hospitals, 45/1, 45th Cross, 9th Block, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560069, Phone: 098802 29329

4. Apollo Hospitals, 154/11, Opp IIM, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076
Phone: 080 26304050

5. Bangalore Hospital, 202, Rashtriya Vidyalaya Road, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560004, Phone: 080 41187600
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?