16th January 2016, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics and Communication engineering?

Hi,

I am final year student of B.tech (electronics & communication engg.)
from iiitdm jabalpur
I am looking for 6 months internship in the field of telecommunication. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics and Communication engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  2. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  3. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do internship in electronics and communication in core companies at Bangalore?
  5. List of companies offering 3 months internship for Civil Engineering?
  6. List of companies offering Internship to Electronics and Communication candidate in Chennai?
  7. List of companies in Dubai which hires Electronics and Communication Engineering students for internships?
  8. Where can I get internship for 2 months in good companies? I am a student of B.Tech electronics and communication
  9. Procedure to get internship in HP or IBM while doing Electronics and Communication? Which are the other companies offering internship in India?
  10. How to get an internship program for electronics and communication engineering? Companies offering internship program for ECE course?
  11. Communication companies offering 2 months Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Karnataka?
  12. Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?
  13. Companies offering internship to B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) 3rd year student in Dubai? What are the benefits of Internship?
  14. List of companies offering Internship programme in Electronics/Communication with Stipend for M.Tech student?
  15. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship?
  16. List of the core companies in Chennai offering internship for students?
  17. Companies offering internship options at Hubli?
  18. List of Computer Science based companies providing internships in Hyderabad for 2 months?
16th January 2016, 11:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics and Communication engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

from iiitdm jabalpur
I am looking for 6 months internship in the field of telecommunication. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics and Communication engineering?
List of companies for internship for B.Tech in ECE candidate:-

1. Inderjit Electronics, 529/5, Jheel Khurenja, Jheel Khurenja, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 2251 3119

2. Bluei Store, Shop No: 202, 2821/18, Ajmal Khan Road, Beadonpura, Karol Bagh
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 088825 88840

3. Denco Electronics, Outram Lines, Mukherjee Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 2760 3972

4. Next World, Shop No. A3/321, Green Apartment, Chaudhary Balbir Singh Marg, Block A3, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6549 9101

5. UTL, 53 A/6, Rama Road Industrial Area, Near Sat Guru ram Singh Metro Station
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6509 9208
17th January 2016, 10:40 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics and Communication engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

from iiitdm jabalpur
Companies Offering Internship Training for Electronics and Communication engineering Students:

1. Inplant Training, 120
Wallajah Road, PIN : 620002, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 098430 75409

2. Surprise Solutions,
#97/98,Next To Kasi Theatre, Nehru Road, Ashok Nagar,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2471 4776

3. C&B Electronics Private Limited,
#144, 3rd Floor, KHB Colony, 60ft Road, 5th Block, Koramangala,
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4110 4050

4. Micro Embedded Solutions,
Gangamma Thimmaiah Chotari Kalyana Mantapa
1st Main Road, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 092428 38716

5. Digidon Labs India Private Limited,
184, 1st A Main, Kengeri Satellite Town
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 097402 60066

6. Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited,
1st Main Road, Electronic City
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 098458 76319
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?