8th November 2014, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Training in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?

Sir!
can i do training from Mahindra & Mahindra ,
I am in btech 5 sem mechanical student of RGPV.
And I want to do in Mahindra.
please help me.

6th October 2016, 01:07 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Training in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?

Yes, being a student of B.Tech(ME) 5th semester you are eligible to apply for internship in Mahindra & Mahindra. You can apply through the reference of the employees working there, which is the best and easiest way to apply or you can apply through your college.

Get a recommendation letter and a NOC from the training and placement cell of your college. Write an application stating that you want to do internship and the area of your training. Now you have prepare a resume, get the letter, the application attached with it and send it to the HR department of the company.

You will receive an acknowledgement letter if your resume gets shortlisted. Next you have to get the NOC signed by the principal of your college. Attach it with the letter and send it again to the company. Within a few days you will be called for interview and hence, after clearing it successfully you will be allowed to start your training.
12th May 2017, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Training in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?

Sir, i want to training in mahendra company in and i am b.tech 6th semester student from kolkata Mechanical student to techno india university west bengal my email id [email protected]
15th May 2017, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am md firdos hasan i want to training in mahendra company in and i am B.Tech 6th semester student from patna Mechanical student to R. p sharma institute of Tecnology my email id
[email protected] mob-9097011836
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?