4th May 2016, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

List of IT companies offering Internship to MCA final year student in Kerala?

Hello,
I am Ponnusamy P, I am studying final year MCA. Next semester I have a project, so please tell me about the IT companies in Kerala where I can do my Internship? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Companies which offers Internship in Bangalore for MCA final year student?
  2. List of IT companies offering Internship to MCA final year student in Bangalore?
  3. List of Companies offering Internship for final year MCA candidates in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  5. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
  6. List of companies offering Internship to MCA final year student in Ahmedabad?
  7. List of companies offering unpaid Project Internship to MCA final year student in Surat? Procedure to apply?
  8. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship to MCA final year student?
  9. List of companies offering internship program to MCA final year students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?
  10. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Kerala?
  11. List of companies for internship? I am s student of MCA final year
  12. List of companies offering Internship to MCA student in Chennai? Can I get job after Internship?
  13. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  14. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  15. IT companies which offer Internship with Stipend to MCA final year student?
  16. Companies offering Internship to MCA final year student in Ahmedabad?
  17. List of companies providing internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  18. Companies in India offering internship for final year M.Tech students? Rules and requirements to apply for the companies?
6th May 2016, 12:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of IT companies offering Internship to MCA final year student in Kerala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am Ponnusamy P, I am studying final year MCA. Next semester I have a project, so please tell me about the IT companies in Kerala where I can do my Internship? Thank you!
List of IT companies offering Internship to MCA final year student in Kerala:-

1. Martin's Electronic Devices & Instruments, 39/2067 Manikiri Cross Road
Kochi, Kerala, Phone: 0484 235 6429

2. Micro Objects, XLI/1098 B, Pulleppady Cross Road, Kochi, Kerala
Phone: 0484 236 3672

3. Saffron Technologies, Alinchuvadu, Palarivattom, Ernakulam/Cochin, Kerala
Phone: 098951 00444

4. Bussymen Electric Co, KP Vallon Road, Indira Nagar, Kadavanthra
Ernakulam, Kerala, Phone: 0484 231 8530

5. Xtend Technologies Private Limited, Kalathiparambil Cross Rd, Chittoor Road, Blue Hill, Chittoor, Valanjambalam, Ernakulam South, Kochi, Kerala, Phone: 0484 237 8008

6. Wipro Limited, 2nd & 3rd Floor, Panorama House, Subhash Chandra Bose Rd, Kathrikadavu-Vytila Rd, Kadavanthra, Kochi, Kerala, Phone: 0484 400 1252
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?