15th February 2016, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

List of companies offering Internship with stipend to MCA final year student?

Hello Friends,
I am Fudan Kumar. I am studying in MCA final year. I am searching for Internship in Companies for my last semester's project. Please can you please provide me the list of those companies which provide Internship with stipend as early as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering internship to final year MCA students in Pune?
  2. Companies which offers Internship in Bangalore for MCA final year student?
  3. What should I do to get internship in IT companies when I am doing my final year MCA course?
  4. List of companies offering Internship with stipend to MCA final year student?
  5. List of IT companies which provide free internship with stipend?
  6. List of IT companies offering Internship to MCA final year student in Bangalore? -- [New]
  7. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  8. List of Companies offering Internship for final year MCA candidates in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of companies which offer Summer Internship with Stipend for B.Tech(CSE) final semester student in Hyderabad?
  10. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
  11. List of companies offering Internship to MCA final year student in Ahmedabad?
  12. List of IT companies which offer Free Internship with stipend for B.E.(IT) final year student in Kolkata?
  13. List of companies in Coimbatore which provides internship with stipend?
  14. List of companies offering unpaid Project Internship to MCA final year student in Surat? Procedure to apply?
  15. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship to MCA final year student?
  16. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students? Companies offering the internships without stipend? List of companies related to telecommunication branch?
  17. List of companies offering internship program to MCA final year students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?
  18. List of companies for internship? I am s student of MCA final year

16th February 2016, 09:54 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Internship with stipend to MCA final year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
I am Fudan Kumar. I am studying in MCA final year. I am searching for Internship in Companies for my last semester's project. Please can you please provide me the list of those companies which provide Internship with stipend as early as possible.
List of companies offering Internship with stipend to MCA final year student:-

1. Trigent Software Ltd, 1st Floor, Khanija Bhavan, 49 Race Course Road Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2226 3000

2. Source Edge Software Technologies Private Limited, No. 9, # 3, Sahakari Vasathi Bhavan, S Kariyappa Road, 2nd Floor, Lingaraju Complex, Gandhi Bazaar Main Road
Kanakapura Road, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2667 2727

3. Global Edge Software Ltd., Global Village, IT SEZ, Pattangere, Mylasanandra Village, RVCE Post Off Mysore Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2346 7944

4. Iwave Systems Technologies Private Limited, 7/ B, 29th Main, Btm Layout 2nd Stage
Bengaluru, Phone: 080 2678 6245

5. Ness Technologies, No. 33, 6th Block, 17th H Main Road,, Koramangala
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4196 1000

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?