14th February 2016, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering Training during summer vacations to Master of Business Management student in Jodhpur?

Sir,
I am a student of Master of Business Management. I want to do my summer training. So please tell me about good training companies anywhere in Jodhpur. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur
  2. Companies offering training to Civil student during summer vacations in Kolkata?
  3. List of companies offering summer training in Uttar Pradesh?
  4. List of the companies offering Summer Internship programme for B.Tech Metallurgy and Materials Engineering 2nd year student?
  5. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  6. List of companies offering Industrial Training during summer vacations for ECE in Bihar?
  7. Companies offering implant training for Civil Engineering students during summer vacations? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. How to get enroll for Summer Training in reputed Construction Companies?
  9. List of companies or organizations offering vocation training during summer vacations to B.Tech students in Electronics and Communication engineering stream? What is the criteria of selection?
  10. List best summer training companies in Jaipur for Electronics students?
  11. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  12. Which are the institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd CS
  13. List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  14. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am a 3rd year student doing B.Tech civil engineering
  15. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  16. List of companies offering 15 days Summer Training for B.Tech candidates?
  17. Companies offering summer training or internship for Civil Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Where should I do summer training during my B.Tech IT 6th Semester? List of IT companies offering summer training course?
15th March 2016, 12:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Training during summer vacations to Master of Business Management student in Jodhpur?

You can apply for summer training in following companies in Jodhpur

1. Vyoma Learning Resources Management Company, Shubham Complex, 3rd Floor, Near Police Station, C Road, Sardarpura, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342003, Phone: 094140 72609

2. U T I Asset Management Company, 1st Floor Minerva Centre, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001

3. I C I C I Prudential Asset Management Company, Plot No 3, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342003

4. Indraprastha college of Management & Technology, A-22, Sir Pratap Colony, Airport Road, Near Paanch Batti Circle, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342011, Phone: 0291 2511241
15th March 2016, 05:53 PM
Knowledge World

Default Re: List of companies offering Training during summer vacations to Master of Business Management student in Jodhpur?

List of Best companies offering traning during summer vacations to Master of Business Management student in Jodhpur:
>>Varahii Consultancy & Management Services Pvt.Ltd
>>Lucid Outsourcing Solutions Pvt ltd
>>7Skyee Consultancy Pvt Ltd
>>DK Energy Pvt Ltd
>>Apex Info Consultancy
>>Xwell Human Resource
>>Bajaj Finance
>>Aryan HR Solution
>>AU Financerss India Ltd.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?