15th March 2016, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do an Internship during summer vacation for ECE 2nd year student? Is there any test for this? Best company to do an Internship in Bangalore?

Hi,
I am doing 2nd year B.E. at RVCE, Bangalore and my branch is ECE. I would like to do an Internship in any good company which helps me in placement. I am brilliant and good in circuits, analog and digital part and not too good in programming part and interested in projects. So please inform me the best company for Internship in Bangalore? Do we have to write any test? I am ready for that. However is it possible to do this in my 2nd year summer vacation? Please inform me.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies I can apply for internship during my summer vacation? I'm a 3rd year B.Tech(ECE) student with aggregate of 75% marks
  2. Which company should I choose to do internship for ECE 2nd year? Procedure to join that company?
  3. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do internship in BSNL office while studying ECE in 2nd year?
  5. List of companies providing summer vacation intership in Kolkata?
  6. Companies offering Internship during summer vacation to ECE 1st year student in Odisha? Procedure to apply?
  7. Is it possible for me to get internship in electronics based company while doing 2nd year ECE in NIT?
  8. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Bangalore?
  10. Internship for Electrical 2nd year student during summer vacation in Kolkata?
  11. Internship for Electrical 2nd year student during summer vacation in Kolkata?
  12. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  13. How should 2nd year B.Tech students approach for internship in BSNL office?
  14. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship during summer vacation in TCS for B.Tech 3rd year student? -- [New]
  16. Possibility to do internship in HCL Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  17. How to do summer internship after 2nd year of ECE? Any companies offering internship? Is there any entrance test?
  18. Internship for Diploma Mechanical 2nd year student during summer vacation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?