19th July 2015, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which provides 6 months internship while doing M.Tech computer networks?

I am the student of M.Tech computer networks ....seeking for 6 months of internship...so can you provide a list of companies providing internship at present.? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same as soon as possible?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of Computer Science based companies providing internships in Hyderabad for 2 months?
  2. Which companies I can apply for internship while doing M.TEch degree from CITD?
  3. List of companies providing one to three months internship in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  4. Companies offering two months Internship programme in Bangalore for M.Tech(Mechatronics) student?
  5. List of companies offering 3 months internship for Civil Engineering?
  6. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of companies offering Summer Internship for 2 months to B.Tech(CSE) student in Visakhapatnam and Vijaywada?
  8. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  9. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  10. List of companies in Bangalore for 6 months internship after B.Tech?
  11. List of companies which provides 3 months internship with stipend?
  12. List of companies which offer 5 months Winter Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 4th year student in India
  13. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  14. List of companies offering internships to NIT Jalandhar computer science students? How to apply for them? Is it easy to get in most reputed companies?
  15. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  16. List of companies which offers 3 months internship program?
  17. List of companies in which I can apply for 6 months of internship in June while having 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 55% in b.Tech and done SQL certification and will go for DBA modules? Criteria for applying for internship?
  18. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
19th July 2015, 01:02 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which provides 6 months internship while doing M.Tech computer networks?

List of companies which provides 6 months internship while doing M.Tech computer networks :

Insight Technologies
Address : 198, Laggere Main Rd, Lakshmi Devi Nagar, Peenya
Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 4172 6379

Japtech Tools India
Address : 115/4, B-narayanapura, Whitefield Road, Dooravani Nagar, Dooravani Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2851 3626

NIPA Design
Address : 26th Main Rd, TMC Layout, Phase 1, J. P. Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2676 6196

Synchron Machine Tools Private Limited
Address : 48/D, N 3, 3, R, N, Rajaji Nagar, 560 10, Rajaji Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2312 3655
19th July 2015, 01:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which provides 6 months internship while doing M.Tech computer networks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am the student of M.Tech computer networks ....seeking for 6 months of internship...so can you provide a list of companies providing internship at present.? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same as soon as possible?

Thanks!
List of the companies for internship for M.Tech computer network:-

1. Next World, Shop No. A3/321, Green Apartment, Chaudhary Balbir Singh Marg, Paschim Vihar, Block A3, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6549 9101

2. Arise India Limited, 309, Narain Manzil, 23, Barahkhamba Road, Connaught Place
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 1800 419 3322

3. UTL, 53 A/6, Rama Road Industrial Area, Near Sat Guru ram Singh Metro Station
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6509 9208

4. MICRO ELECTRONICS INDIA, School Block, Nanakpura, Shakarpur Khas, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 098915 03739

5. Phoenix Contact, A-58/2, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-II, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 3026 2800

6. i3indya Technologies, C-56, Vikas Marg, Preet Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 095606 05666
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?