10th May 2017, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

List of companies providing industrial training in Kolkata for BE freshers?

Hello Sir, My name is Jyotishman Bezbaruah. I am a student of Nagpur University. I just completed my B.E.(mechanical) and waiting for my results to come. Sir,my academics is not quite good. So it has been difficult for me to apply for a job. Can you please help me with any Industrial training in Kolkata or anywhere in West Bengal?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing industrial training for civil engineering students in Kolkata
  2. List of companies that are providing industrial training in Kerala?
  3. How to do industrial training in Hyderabad? List fo companies in Hyderabad providing industrial for electrical
  4. How many companies in Kolkata are providing industrial training for mechanical engineer
  5. List of companies providing pre placement training to IT Engineer freshers
  6. List companies providing 6 month internship to Civil Engineering freshers?
  7. List of companies offering Industrial Training to B.Pharmacy students in Kolkata?
  8. List of companies in Nagpur providing Industrial Training for Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication holder
  9. Industrial training for B.E. freshers in Kolkata?
  10. List of companies offering six weeks Industrial Training programme in Kolkata for diploma in Mechanical Engineering 4th semester student?
  11. List of companies providing industrial training for B.Tech CSE students?
  12. List of companies offering industrial training to chemical engineers(2nd year) in Kolkata vicinity?
  13. List of companies providing industrial training? How may I join these training programs?
  14. Companies offering training to Civil student during summer vacations in Kolkata?
  15. Industrial training for cse in kolkata -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of companies providing 4 to 6 months industrial training as per MDU, Rohtak? Recommendation and procedure to get training from those companies?
  17. Is there any company providing Industrial Training in Hyderabad?
  18. List of companies that provide industrial training in Kerala? I am a 3rd year B.Tech Electronics and electronics Engineering student
23rd May 2017, 09:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies providing industrial training in Kolkata for BE freshers?

List of companies providing industrial training in Kolkata for BE freshers:-

1. Allindia Technologies, 5, Lower Rawdon Street, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2475 4136

2. InSync Tech-Fin Solutions Ltd., 5/2, 6th Floor, Poonam Building, Russel Street
Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 4000 1067

3. Elegant Systems Powerweb, HB 245, salt lake city, sector 3, Kolkata, West Bengal
Phone: 033 4004 3213

4. CMC Limited, 14, Strand Road, B B D Bagh, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2210 6325

5. MindEdge Solutions, Suite #10, 7th Floor, Shantiniketan Building, 8 Camac Street, Shreebhumi, Lake Town, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2282 1062
8th July 2017, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies providing industrial training in Kolkata for BE freshers?

List of companies accepting IT students in the department of Animal and Environmental biology Rivers State
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?