29th October 2016, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

List of companies providing internships while doing studying in college?

I want to take internships in companies plz help me. List of companies providing internships while doing studying in college? Can you please help me to get the internship soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon on the same. Thank you!

30th October 2016, 01:10 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies providing internships while doing studying in college?

In order to get internship in reputed companies you should have completed half of your degree course because, most of the companies prefer candidates from 2nd year and above.Here are some of the companies providing internship to the college students:

> TCS.

> Wipro.

> IBM.

> Accenture.

> Mahindra.

> Tata Motors.

> Ashok Leyland.

> Syntel.

> Infosys.

> BEL.

> BHEL.

> BSNL.

> SAIL etc.

In order to get internship at first you have to choose a company and look for some contacts over there. If you get someone then ask them to be your reference and apply through their reference. Because, most of the companies accept those candidates who applies through the reference of their employees. Personal application for internship may get neglected.

You can also apply through your college. Fill up the training application form if available in your college or you can directly write an application mentioning that you want to do internship and the area of interest of your training. Get a permission letter with a NOC from the training and placement cell of your college and make sure that the documents are signed by the principal.

Now prepare a resume, attach the letter, the application with it and address it to the HR department of the particular company. You will receive an acknowledgement letter if your resume gets selected. Now you have to attach the NOC with the letter, relevant documents and send it again to the company.

Within a few days you will be called for the selection process. Some companies conducts an entrance examination to select the eligible candidates followed by HR interview. Hence, after clearing the examination and the interview you can start your internship.
30th October 2016, 05:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies providing internships while doing studying in college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to take internships in companies plz help me. List of companies providing internships while doing studying in college? Can you please help me to get the internship soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon on the same. Thank you!
List of the companies for internship while doing studying in college:-

1. Rajesh Engineering Works, 9-270/1, R.G Nagar, IE Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana
Phone: 040 2307 9801

2. RamTech Manufacturing Industries, St-7, H.No - 3-6-497/303, Himayatnagar
Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 098661 46791

3. Allen Reinforced Plastics Private Limited, 6-3-856/A, Saadath Manzil Colony Rd, Greenlands, Begumpet, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 6678 7464

4. S N Industries, Type II 2-b, Industrial Estate, Kukatpally, Industrial Estate, Hyderabad, Phone: 040 2307 6471

5. Pfeiffer Vacuum (India) Private Limited, 25/5 Nicholson Road, Tarbund, Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 040 2775 0014
31st October 2016, 12:01 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Below, I have mentioned the names of some of the companies providing internship to candidates, kindly have a look at it;

> Ideal Technical Institute And ITI
Address: Assissi Building, SH 16, Ashokapuram, Aluva, Kochi, Kerala 683101
Phone: 0484 262 6532

> Icon Technical Institute
Address: Janki Plaza, Beside Kharbanda Park, Dwarka, Nashik, Maharashtra 422011
Phone: 0253 259 4805

> Maharashtra Samaj Seva Sangh
Address: Sharanpur, Nashik, Maharashtra 422005
Phone:0253 257 4681

> Makasare Technical Institute Nasik

Address: Godawari Complex, Chinchban Road, Malegaon Stand, Panchawati , Nashik, Nashik, Maharashtra 422003
Phone: 098225 26065

> Nilratna Apartment
Address: Chanakya Nagar, Khutawad Nagar, Nashik, Maharashtra 422007
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?