30th October 2016, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do internship in NTPC while doing 6th semester Civil engineering?

I am a student of btech ,civil engineering
can i also do my summer internship from ntpc in 6th semester? Can you please provide me the details on the same? What is the procedure followed for it? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. Can I apply for Internship in DLF if pursuing B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 6th semester?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T, Mysore for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 6th semester student?
  5. Is there any openings to do internship in Bangalore while doing my 6th semester engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  7. Which Companies provide Summer Training for 6th Semester Civil Engineering students?
  8. List of companies to do internship while studying in 6th semester of Diploma in Civil Engineering from Mumbai? Important dates to enroll for it?
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  10. How to apply for an internship being Diploma Electronics 6th semester student?
  11. Procedure for internship in ISRO being in 6th semester of ECE in Bangalore?
  12. Am I eligible for NTPC and Powergrid entrance after scoring 63.60% in 6th Semester?
  13. Internship in core companies after Engineering 6th semester in Electronics & Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Companies offering one month Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester candidate in Allahabad?
  15. Can I get benefit to apply for Internship if my cousin is working at NTPC?
  16. Procedure to do internship in 6th semester of Mechanical Engineering at L&T and DLF? -- [New]
  17. Procedure to apply for summer internship in NTPC?
  18. Winter Internship in NTPC, Mouda for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
30th October 2016, 12:58 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do internship in NTPC while doing 6th semester Civil engineering?

Yes, as you are in the 3rd year (6th semester) of B.Tech civil engineering, so you are eligible to apply for internship in NTPC. If you have any contact there then you can apply through their reference which would be much more easier or you can apply through your college.

Write an application requesting about the availability of internship and the area of your training. Get a permission letter and a NOC from the HOD of your college and get it signed by the principal. Now prepare a resume attach it with the application, the letter and address it to the authorities of NTPC.

You will be notified through an acknowledgement letter if your resume gets selected. Now you have to attach the letter, the relevant documents with the NOC and send it again to their authorities. Next you will be called for a written test to complete the selection procedure followed by personal interview. Hence, after clearing both you can join the internship programme of NTPC.
30th October 2016, 11:57 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do internship in NTPC while doing 6th semester Civil engineering?

Yes, you are very much eligible to get admission in NTPC to continue with your internship program while being in 6th semester civil engineering course.

The procesure is quite simple, you will have to visit the official website of the above mentioned organization and apply for internship program from there, you will be asked to provide details regarding your education and other details, after fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria, you will be allowed to get admission and continue your internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?