7th December 2015, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Internship in Tata motors in Jamshedpur being in B.Tech 3rd year?

Respected sir
I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year and my stream is electronics & tele communication. I want to do internship in TATA MOTORS, Jamshedpur. Please tell me the procedure for it. Please mail me [email protected]

8th December 2015, 11:14 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship in Tata motors in Jamshedpur being in B.Tech 3rd year?

You can easily get the internship from TATA motors if you have good grades in your current education.

For applying internship you simply have to go to the official site first then you simply have to click on the Careers option. Then a new page will open there, at this page you have to click on Join Us. After that you have to tap on Students & Graduates.

Then click on – Search and Apply and enter your detail at provided place and after filling the complete form click on – Submit button.

For any other query :

Tata Motors Ltd.  

Address: Telco Colony, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand 831004
Phone:0657 228 6888
24th September 2020, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Internship in Tata motors in Jamshedpur being in B.Tech 3rd year?

Hello Sir, My self Kumar Rahul. I am a student of B.Tech 7th sem. (mechanical egg.) from MDU University Haryana. currently i have do internship for NPD (in PED) from Minda Industries Limited(lighting devesion) Bahadurgarh haryana. I have required internship for machincal decision in tata motors jamsedpur jharkhand for a bright future.

Kumar Rahul(8709684558)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?