2nd September 2017, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

List of companies in Pune to do 45 days summer training in Embedded system? Procedure to get enrolled in the companies?

Sir, I am studying in 3rd year of ECE and I need list of companies in Pune to do 45 days summer training in Embedded system? Procedure to get enrolled in the companies?

Related Questions:
  1. List of embedded system companies that offer inplant training program in Chennai
  2. How to do summer training in Pune, Gurgaon Mumbai and Delhi area? What is the procedure to apply in the companies?
  3. How to get enroll for Summer Training in reputed Construction Companies?
  4. List of Companies in Pune that provide Summer Internship for MBA candidates for a period of 45 days?
  5. List of companies available in Kanpur to do 45 days summer training?
  6. Which are the best companies providing internship training in Embedded systems for 3rd year ECE students in Pune?
  7. List of companies offering training in electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Companies providing Embedded or Automation training in Pune
  9. List of companies in Uttar Pradesh to do summer internship in EEE stream? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. List of companies offering 15 days Summer Training for B.Tech candidates?
  11. Summer internship cum training in IT companies in Pune?
  12. List of companies to apply for summer training while doing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. List of institutions and their applying procedure for doing summer training for days in Embedded designing from Delhi region?
  14. List of IT companies in Pune providing training for B.Tech Information & Communication Technology? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  16. Where should I do summer training during my B.Tech IT 6th Semester? List of IT companies offering summer training course?
  17. List of best companies to do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  18. List of companies in Vadodara providing us 1 month embedded summer training?
4th September 2017, 09:27 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of companies in Pune to do 45 days summer training in Embedded system? Procedure to get enrolled in the companies?

Being a 3rd year ECE candidate, you are eligible for doing summer training in Embedded system. You can apply for summer training in any of the following company:

Emertxe
Address: No. 83, 1st Floor, Farah Towers, M G Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001

Embed Vision Infotech Pvt Ltd  
Address: Plot no. top floor, 132, Zone-II, Maharana Pratap Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462011

Embedded System Training Institute  
Address: 1034, 26th Main Rd, 4th T Block East, Jayanagara 9th Block, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560041

You simply have to visit the training institute and apply for registration. You have to pay some fee for registration as well as for summer training.
4th September 2017, 11:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies in Pune to do 45 days summer training in Embedded system? Procedure to get enrolled in the companies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am studying in 3rd year of ECE and I need list of companies in Pune to do 45 days summer training in Embedded system? Procedure to get enrolled in the companies?
List of companies in Pune to do 45 days summer training in Embedded system:-

Honeywell Automation India Ltd
SP Infocity, Building No. 2, Third Floor,Pune-Saswad Road, Fursungi,
Pune - 412308 ( India )
Telephone no: +91-20- 66780367 / 154
E-mail: [email protected]

Yantra Automation Pvt. Ltd.
Office No. 101, 102, 103,
Plot No. 84, Survey No. 40, Ambedkar Road, Sangamwadi,
Near RTO Office,
Pune 411 001
Telephone/ Fax : 020 26053200 (30 lines)
Email:- [email protected]

Godrej Automation Training Center
Mobile No: 9769163624, 9769163624
Official website - http://www.godrej.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?