3rd January 2018, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

List of companies in Pune providing internship of one month for Mechanical stream

I am a Mechanical engineering student and I want to do internship of month in Pune. Send me list of companies in Pune providing internship of one month.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies in Pune providing at least two month internship for Mechanical Engineers
  2. List of the companies providing internship for a month?
  3. List of companies for three month internship for Mechanical stream in Jaipur
  4. Companies offering Summer Internship to BTech Mechanical student in Pune? -- [New]
  5. List of companies offering 1 month Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune or Mumbai?
  6. List of companies providing internship related to Mechanical engineering?
  7. Companies in Pune providing 6 months internship to MCA student?
  8. Companies offering 1 month Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Vijaywada?
  9. List of companies in Bangalore providing internship in the month of July for computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of companies in Mumbai and Pune providing internship for Biomedical Engineering stream with stipend
  11. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student
  12. How to get admission in top 10 universities of UK for doing MS? I am a 6th semester B.E student
  13. List of companies providing internship for M.Sc(Computer Science) student in Pune?
  14. Names of the companies in Bangalore providing internship for 1 month? I am a computer science student
  15. What are the companies providing 1 month internship for mechanical third year engineering students?
  16. Companies list providing internship in the month of May?
  17. List of companies in Pune providing internship with stipend to Biotechnology students
  18. List of mechanical based companies in Karnataka which provides internship for M.Tech candidates?
7th January 2018, 01:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies in Pune providing internship of one month for Mechanical stream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a Mechanical engineering student and I want to do internship of month in Pune. Send me list of companies in Pune providing internship of one month.

List of companies in Pune providing internship for mechanical engineering students is given below;

L & T - Official Website

Bipin Engineers - Official Website

Accutech Engineering Pvt. Ltd - Official Website

Concentric Pumps India - Official Website

Kumar Solutions - Official Website

KTA Spindle Toolings - Official Website

Poona Forge - Official Website

Thinker’s Hat - Official Website

ARK Techno Solutions - Official Website
7th January 2018, 09:57 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies in Pune providing internship of one month for Mechanical stream

List of companies in Pune providing internship of one month for mechanical stream:-

Silicon Interfaces, 606, Nirman Kendra, Dr E Moses Road, Mahalaxmi
Mumbai - 400011
Phone : 022 2491 3024

PC Tech knowledge Centre Private Limited, Number 1- 3/5, Kshatriya Niwas, Sitaladevi Temple Road, Mahim,
Mumbai - 400016
Phone - 022 2444 1616

Melstar information Technologies Limited, Melstar house, G- 4, M.I.D.C Cross Road "A", Andheri ( East)
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 4056 6411

Samtech Solutions Private Limited, 601, Megor Arcade, 6th Floor, Plot Number. 15, MG Road Ghatkopar East,
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 2506 7172.
7th January 2018, 11:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

List of companies offering Internships for Mechanical Engineering candidates in Pune:

There are several companies that are offering Internships for Mechanical Engineering background candidates. They are,

<> Vishal Electronics
Ph. No: 098813 91987

<> Global InfoCloud Private Limited
Ph. No: 074481 75025
http://www.globalinfocloud.com/

<> Sagar Enterprises
Ph. No: 099225 33809

<> Scoop Energy Solutions Private Limited
Ph. No: 020 2025 1655
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?