20th October 2017, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Best company in between Patel Eng and Gammon India for internship in Civil Engineering? How can I join the company for internship?

Sir, I am Civil Engineering student and wanted to do internship programme. Which company is best in between Patel Eng and Gammon India for internship? How can I join the company for internship?

21st October 2017, 08:42 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best company in between Patel Eng and Gammon India for internship in Civil Engineering? How can I join the company for internship?

See, both the companies are good in their own standards. So, don't waste your time on comparing the company. Just write a request application mentioning the details of internship. Now send it with your resume to the HR department of the company. If your resume gets shortlisted then you will have to submit a recommendation letter from your college and wait for their next instruction.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?