29th October 2016, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

List of IT companies for stipend? What are the steps to follow?

I am JEYANTHI.G .
I am studying in Mca final year. In December month my 5 th semester will be completed .I am searching for Internship in IT Companies for my last semester's project. Please can you please provide me the List of those IT companies which provide free Internship/with stypend as early as possible.
Thank you.

31st October 2016, 10:38 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of IT companies for stipend? What are the steps to follow?

There are so many IT companies in the market which offers internship with stipend. Some of such companies are Cognizant, Cisco, Syntel, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, HCL etc. You have to apply as soon as possible because most of the time the selection is based on first come first serve. You have to submit your application, resume and recommendation latter to the GM of HR. If you got any confirmation from HR, then you can start your internship after an interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?