26th November 2016, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

List of companies in Uttar Pradesh to do summer training in Mechanical engineering with procedure?

Sir, I am in 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering and I want to do summer training. Please tell me the companies and procedure for training in Uttar Pradesh?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies in Uttar Pradesh for summer training and procedure to join them?
  2. List of companies offering summer training in Mechanical engineering in Uttar Pradesh? Is there any branch of NHPC, NALCO and BPCL in Uttar Pradesh? -- [New]
  3. List of companies in Uttar Pradesh offering summer training for B.Tech in Mechanical engineering with Manufacturing branch
  4. List of companies offering summer training in Uttar Pradesh?
  5. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student
  6. List of companies offering summer training in Lucknow for 3rd year student of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  7. List of companies in Lucknow for summer training in HR
  8. List of the construction companies along with their procedure, offering summer training for civil engineering students in Himachal Pradesh?
  9. List of summer training in Uttar Pradesh? I am a student of 2nd year electrical engineering
  10. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. List of Automobile companies which offer 6 months Summer Training to B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  12. How to do summer training in good companies after passing mechanical engineering? What is the procedure?
  13. List of companies offering Summer Training to Mechanical student in Delhi? Is it chargeable?
  14. Companies offering 4-6 weeks Summer Internship/Training in Hyderabad for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. List of companies to apply for summer training while doing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of good companies which are offering for summer internship in Uttar Pradesh?
  18. List of companies in Allahabad that may provide one month training to engineering students?
29th November 2016, 11:26 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies in Uttar Pradesh to do summer training in Mechanical engineering with procedure?

Here are some core companies in which you can apply for summer training in Uttar Pradesh:

** Carnation Auto India Pvt Ltd

Address : Studio 205, IHDP,Plot 7, Sector 127, Uttar Pradesh

** Urmil Motors

Address : Vasant cinema compound, nehru nagar , Ghaziabad

** Prince Motors Links Pvt Ltd

Address : Main G-51, Patel G-51, Patel Nagar, Main Patel Marg, Ghaziabad

You simply have to apply for a recommendation latter from the 'training and placement cell' of your institute. After that you have to submit your application in the HR section of the company. Attach your resume with training application. If the concern authority of company approved your application, then you can start your summer training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?