7th February 2017, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

List of companies in Lucknow for summer training in HR

Hello Sir, I am Neha Singh, B.Com graduate with 61% marks and currently pursuing MBA from Madan Mohan Malviya university of technology Gorakhpur. I want to do summer training in HR from Lucknow, kindly tell me the companies . my email [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering summer training in Lucknow for 3rd year student of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  2. List of companies in Lucknow for summer training in HR
  3. List of the top companies offering summer training for MBA(HR stream) students? I have done BBA with 68% marks and currently pursuing MBA with HR stream from LBSIMDS, Lucknow -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I register for Summer Industrial Training in NTPC being a B.Tech(ECE) student? List of companies offering Internship in Lucknow?
  5. List of companies to apply for summer training while doing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. List of best companies to do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  7. List of companies offering summer training in Uttar Pradesh?
  8. How to get enroll for Summer Training in reputed Construction Companies?
  9. Companies in Kanpur and Lucknow for summer training after 3rd year of B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  10. List of companies in which I can apply for summer training at Jaipur?
  11. List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree?
  12. List of companies for summer training or internship?
  13. List best summer training companies in Jaipur for Electronics students?
  14. How to apply for summer training being in 6th trimester? List of best ECE companies for summer training?
  15. List of companies available in Kanpur to do 45 days summer training?
  16. List of companies in Uttar Pradesh offering summer training for B.Tech in Mechanical engineering with Manufacturing branch -- [New]
  17. From where to do training and what are their criteria? Reputed training institutes in Lucknow?
  18. List of well reputed companies to apply for summer training?
7th February 2017, 11:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies in Lucknow for summer training in HR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am Neha Singh, B.Com graduate with 61% marks and currently pursuing MBA from Madan Mohan Malviya university of technology Gorakhpur. I want to do summer training in HR from Lucknow, kindly tell me the companies . my email [email protected].
List of companies in Lucknow for summer training in HR:-

1. Axon IT Services, Sector H, Aliganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 093694 70561

2. Trendsetterz, Park Road, Hazratganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 072759 00009

3. ZEAL IT SOLUTION ,Ganj Plaza, Nawal Kishore Rd, Hazratganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Phone: 099360 51024

4. Pari Technologies India, a division of Pari Business Group, 1, Alkapuri, Near Gayatri Mandir, terhi Pulia, Kursi Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 0522 410 2504
6th May 2017, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam my name is dinesh bhaskar Msw with HR specialization so please tell me list of HR training school or industries or companies.for two month summer training.from 20 may
21st February 2018, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir/madam my name is Muskan Gupta and pursuing bba 2nd year From Banashtali Vidyapith. I want to do summer internship in HR from lucknow, kindly tell me the companies.
Thanku
Email [email protected]
2nd April 2018, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam my name is pratima tiwari and pursuing mda 2nd year From m.p. I want to do summer internship in HR from lucknow, kindly tell me the companies.
Thanku
Email id- [email protected]
28th April 2018, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam my name is Shrishti singh and i am pursuing M.B.A from Madan Mohan Malaviya university of Technology.I want to do summer internship in HR from lucknow,kindly tell me the companies name.
thank you.
email-- [email protected]
8th May 2018, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

Sr I am Shivam Dixit(Btech 2nd year) , right now I am perusing b-tech from Hi-tech Institute of engineering and technology at Ghaziabad. I want to do summer training regarding to mechanical branch please provide me.
16th May 2018, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am pursuing BBA. From SRMU LUCKNOW AND WANT to do summer internship from Lucknow in HR from 1 june 2018 for 45 days. Suggest me companies that are offering internship with criteria..
My email I'd is [email protected]
20th May 2018, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am a student of MSW specialization in HR. I wanted to list of companies related to HR for doing internship.
Please sir provide me list of HR companies...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?