10th December 2016, 11:52 PM
Rizwananazim

Which Dental Colleges in Delhi provide Rotatory Internship after completing BDS from Kerala?

Respected Sir, I have completed my BDS course from a Private Dental College in Kerala and now I want to apply for Internship so I want to know which Dental Colleges in Delhi provide Rotatory Internship after completing BDS from Kerala? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Dental Colleges which offer Internship to BDS graduate in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
  2. List of government colleges in Kerala to do internship after completion of BDS course?
  3. Lists of Dental colleges of Kerala to do senior internship after BDS
  4. How to apply for WHO, UNICEF after completing BDS with 1 year Rotatory Internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get a job in Doha after BDS internship completion in Kerala?
  6. List of private and government hospitals which offers 1 year rotatory Internship in Delhi for BDS doctor?
  7. List of Government and private dental hospitals to apply for 1 year rotatory internship?
  8. Which are the colleges in Kerala for doing internship after BDS in Tamil? I have completed 4 years BDS course in Tamilnadu
  9. Dental colleges in Ernakulam which provides senior internship and procedure to apply? -- [New]
  10. List Delhi Government hospitals for BDS Internship?
  11. What will be the value of certificate after completing BDS internship from other state college?
  12. List of dental colleges in Delhi and Chandigarh offering internship for BDS candidate
  13. How to get a Dentist job in Doha after BDS internship from India?
  14. Detailed information and requirements to do an Internship in any other Dental college of Delhi for BDS final year student?
  15. How to get a job in Doha after BDS internship completion?
  16. List of Government and Private Hospitals in Delhi for 1 year Rotatory Internship?
  17. What is the value of the certificate that you get after doing BDS internship from other state college?
  18. Internship for BDS doctor in Haryana/Delhi? Procedure to apply?
20th December 2016, 01:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Dental Colleges in Delhi provide Rotatory Internship after completing BDS from Kerala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizwananazim View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my BDS course from a Private Dental College in Kerala and now I want to apply for Internship so I want to know which Dental Colleges in Delhi provide Rotatory Internship after completing BDS from Kerala? Please answer as soon as possible.
List the government hospitals in delhi for BDS Internship:-

Krishna Dental College (KDC), Mayur Vihar Ph-I, Delhi

NIMT Group of Institutions, P No-41,knowledge Park-I, Kasna Rd, Pari Chowk Noida Delhi

Santosh Dental College, Ghaziabad, Contact No: 120 - 2741141 - 43

SGT Dental College, Hospital & Research Institute

Shree Bankey Bihari Dental College and Research Centre

Sudha Rustagi College of Dental Sciences and Research
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?