6th November 2016, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

How and where to get apprenticeship after ITI?

Hi, I have done ITI with mechanical Diesel. Now I'm looking for a government job, but every job advertisement need apprenticeship. How to get apprenticeship and where?

Related Questions:
  1. How and where to get apprenticeship after ITI?
  2. Can I join as loco pilot without ITI or apprenticeship?
  3. Future scope after ITI? What needs to be done for job after Apprenticeship of ITI?
  4. List of industries offering apprenticeship for ITI Electrical candidates in Bangalore
  5. Can I apply in DRDO CVRDE, Chennai recruitment being an ITI Fitter holder of Chandigarh? Last date of application?
  6. List of government and private companies in Himachal Pradesh for apprenticeship after ITI in Electronics trade? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. How can I get Apprenticeship in some public sector companies like HAL, BHEL, ODF after completing ITI trade COE(BBBT and PMBT)? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of entrance exams with syllabus to do apprenticeship after ITI with Electrical trade
  9. Can I join Bosch Ltd for apprenticeship after ITI with Fitter trade? Can I get job in shipping company after it?
  10. List of companies or factories to do apprenticeship after ITI in Mechanical stream
  11. How to do one year apprenticeship from HAL after ITI with Mechanical stream? Procedure to apply for it?
  12. Apprenticeship training question papers of BEL ITI Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance -- [New]
  13. How can I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering if working in Dubai being a 2 years ITI holder in Refrigeration Trade and Apprenticeship in Refinery?
  14. Which is better to take training between CNC and Apprenticeship?
  15. How to enroll in Rail Wheel Factory, Bela to do Apprenticeship after ITI in Mechanical?
  16. After ITI Electronics can I do B.Tech?
  17. Joining Mazagon Dock Limited for apprenticeship in Electrical and Fitter trade of ITI? Question papers asked in exam of it?
  18. When the notification of NLC Apprenticeship will be released? Detailed information about it?
24th February 2018, 06:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How and where to get apprenticeship after ITI?

You can join a recognized institute or any industry related to your field as an apprentice. It is just like an internship or training programme to get hands on skills.

If you have any contact with someone working in the same field, then you apply for it through them for such apprenticeships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?