9th December 2016, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

List of companies or factories to do apprenticeship after ITI in Mechanical stream

Hello sir, I have completed ITI with Mechanical stream and want to do apprenticeship from Gaya, Bihar. Where should I go for it? List of companies/ factories for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get a job without completion of apprenticeship?
  2. List of government and private companies in Himachal Pradesh for apprenticeship after ITI in Electronics trade? Procedure to apply for it?
  3. How to do one year apprenticeship from HAL after ITI with Mechanical stream? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. How and where to get apprenticeship after ITI?
  5. List of entrance exams with syllabus to do apprenticeship after ITI with Electrical trade
  6. How to enroll in Rail Wheel Factory, Bela to do Apprenticeship after ITI in Mechanical?
  7. List of industries offering apprenticeship for ITI Electrical candidates in Bangalore
  8. Requirement for ITI Mechanical in HAL? Selection procedure for it?
  9. Whether Ordnance factories accept Diploma holders in Mechanical Engineering stream?
  10. Companies offering apprenticeship to Mechanical engineers? Ideas for finding job?
  11. How can I get Apprenticeship in some public sector companies like HAL, BHEL, ODF after completing ITI trade COE(BBBT and PMBT)? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of public sector companies providing 2 month apprenticeship in Hyderabad after B.Sc Electronics
  13. Can I join as loco pilot without ITI or apprenticeship?
  14. How to get admission after ITI in mechanical engineering/diploma? I have scored 72% in ITI course
  15. Future scope after ITI? What needs to be done for job after Apprenticeship of ITI?
  16. Which stream should an ITI Mechanical choose for Diploma course other than Mechanical stream? List of colleges in Delhi NCR?
  17. Can I apply in DRDO CVRDE, Chennai recruitment being an ITI Fitter holder of Chandigarh? Last date of application?
  18. List of companies for three month internship for Mechanical stream in Jaipur -- [New]
11th December 2016, 09:49 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies or factories to do apprenticeship after ITI in Mechanical stream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed ITI with Mechanical stream and want to do apprenticeship from Gaya, Bihar. Where should I go for it? List of companies/ factories for it?
List of companies or factories to do apprenticeship after ITI in Mechanical stream in Bihar:-

1. Indian Academy of Aeronautical Technology, Budha Marg, Patna, Bihar
Phone: 096214 77771

2. Gencor Learning Solutions Pvt Ltd, Road 3, Rajendranagar,Dinkar Golamber
Patna, Bihar, Phone: 093043 02624

3. Mechanical Engineering Workshop, Patliputra Colony, Patna, Bihar

4. Mechanical Department, Patliputra Colony, Patna, Bihar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?