5th September 2016, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

List of summer internships available for B.Tech EEE second year students in Delhi?

I am a student of b.tech second year in EEE . which companies can give me ooprtunity for internship for 4-5 weeks in delhi? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of Companies offering Summer Internships for the candidates of ECE course? What is the last date to apply for Summer Internships?
  2. What is the procedure followed for getting summer internships For 2nd year B.Tech student?
  3. List of the companies offering internships for summer training for B.Tech ECE students?
  4. Which are the companies offering internships for EEE 2nd year B.Tech students for 2 months?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internships?
  6. Summer Internship program for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 1st & 2nd year students?
  7. How to do summer training from Delhi after passing B.Tech IT? Which are the best institutes in Delhi providing summer training and internships??
  8. List of companies offering summer internships for CSE students in Delhi, Pune and Bangalore?
  9. Companies offering summer interships for B.E ECE students?
  10. List of summer internships to apply for B.Tech mechanical engineering 3rd year?
  11. List of companies to do summer internship while doing second year EEE?
  12. List of the companies offering summer internships or training programme for BBA students in Kolkata
  13. Core companies for internships for a EEE engineering student? -- [New]
  14. How can I apply for Summer Training in IIT-Delhi? From where I should pursue my training India or Abroad? Procedure to apply for Training in Abroad?
  15. What are the various summer internships available to do while pursuing BBA course?
  16. List of Companies that offer Summer Internships for the candidates of Chemical Engineering in Hyderabad?
  17. Summer training in delhi for btech third year electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible to apply for internships after my first year? Companies which recruit such students? For which projects should I apply for?
8th September 2016, 10:54 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of summer internships available for B.Tech EEE second year students in Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of b.tech second year in EEE . which companies can give me ooprtunity for internship for 4-5 weeks in delhi? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!
List of the companies for summer internship for EEE candidates in Delhi:-

1. Inderjit Electronics, 529/5, Jheel Khurenja, Jheel Khurenja, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 2251 3119

2. Bluei Store, Shop No: 202, 2821/18, Ajmal Khan Road, Beadonpura, Karol Bagh
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 088825 88840

3. Denco Electronics, Outram Lines, Mukherjee Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 2760 3972

4. Next World, Shop No. A3/321, Green Apartment, Chaudhary Balbir Singh Marg, Block A3, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6549 9101

5. UTL, 53 A/6, Rama Road Industrial Area, Near Sat Guru ram Singh Metro Station
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6509 9208
17th February 2020, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of summer internships available for B.Tech EEE second year students in Delhi?

This all internship are also for 2nd year Electrical students?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?