30th August 2016, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting summer internships For 2nd year B.Tech student?

Hey ,
I am a student of 2nd Year Btech in Computer Science .
I am looking forward to take up a summer internship this year .
I do not have a clear cut idea about internships.
If anyone could help , please do give me some information on the type of summer internships a 2nd year student would be offered and also on how to get an internship.
I want information about summer internships in Bangalore
It would be wonderful if anyone out there could help me . Please mail me at
[email protected]

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Other than training and internship is there anything beneficial that can be done in summer holidays?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Training being a student of pursuing 2nd year in EEE?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internships? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  5. Summer internship for 2nd year B.Tech student having no employee connections?
  6. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. List of Mechanical Industries which offer Summer Internship to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) student
  8. What are the various summer internships available to do while pursuing BBA course?
  9. Where in Delhi could I do my summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  10. What kind of internship is to be done at the end of 2nd year? Names of the colleges that allow for internships in South Region?
  11. Internships for Electrical Engineers near Mumbai or Nasik
  12. Summer training in National Instrument and Texas Instruments after 2nd year Engineering in ECE branch? Other companies providing summer training?
  13. Summer Internship program for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 1st & 2nd year students?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar through online for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  16. Where can a 2nd year chemical engineering student do summer internship?
  17. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  18. Details about Civil internships? I am a student of Civil 2nd year
30th August 2016, 11:16 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting summer internships For 2nd year B.Tech student?

Most of the well reputed companies offers internship to those candidates who had completed second year of their graduation degree. However there are so many private companies in which you can apply for internship even in second year of your graduation degree. Some of the best companies in Bangalore are

** KAP Computer Solutions Pvt. Ltd.  

Address : No. 1560, E End Main Road, Phase 3, Jayanagara 9th Block, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560069
Phone : 097380 10000

** Dell International Services  

Address : Industrial Area, Whitefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560066
Phone : 080 2506 8026

For getting internship you have to apply for the recommendation latter from the 'training and placement cell' of your college. You have to attach this recommendation latter along with your application and send it to the HR manager of the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?