11th August 2017, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

List of top companies in Bhubaneswar to do internship in Mechanical engineering

Sir, I am studying in 3rd year of Mechanical engineering from KIIT University, Bhubaneswar. I want to do internship from top companies in Bhubaneswar. So, send me list of companies with detail.

Related Questions:
  1. List of core companies offering Internship to Mechanical 6th semester student in Bhubaneswar/Paradip?
  2. List of companies in Bhubaneswar for summer internship in EEE? Is there any branch of Thermax in Odisha?
  3. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of best companies to get summer internship?
  5. List of companies for internship in electronics and electrical engineering
  6. List of mechanical companies providing internship in Delhi NCR
  7. Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship to EEE student in Kolkata and Bhubaneswar?
  8. List of companies providing internship related to Mechanical engineering?
  9. List of companies which provides internship for 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  10. List of companies providing Internship to Mechanical Engineering students in Kolkata
  11. Companies offering Internship to BCom(Computer Science) student in Bhubaneswar? -- [New]
  12. List of companies in Bihar to do internship after Mechanical Engineering? Procedure for it?
  13. List of companies to do internship in semester holidays for B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. List of companies in Vizag to do 15 days internship in Mechanical engineering
  15. List of mechanical based companies in Karnataka which provides internship for M.Tech candidates?
  16. How to get internship training in some top companies while doing 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  17. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Karnataka?
  18. List Mechanical companies in Chennai for internship during summer vacation?
14th August 2017, 12:09 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of top companies in Bhubaneswar to do internship in Mechanical engineering

As per knowledge there is not very much good companies are available in Bhubaneswar for doing internship in Mechanical Engineering. So I am providing you the list of companies which provide internship in all across India.

And they are listed below:-

1. Taparch Footwear Pvt. Ltd., Ahmedabad.
2. Nimbkar Agricultural Research Institute, Phaltan.
3. Capital Goods Skill Council of India, Delhi.
4. IQRA Quality Services Private Limited, Hyderabad.
5. Kumar Solutions India Private Limited, Pune.
6. Renow WMS, Thiruvananthapuram.
14th August 2017, 12:52 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of top companies in Bhubaneswar to do internship in Mechanical engineering

Here are some good companies in Bhubaneswar for doing internship:

Tata Motors Limited, Baramunda, Bhubhaneswar.

Hero Honda Motors Limited, Unit No 3, Bhubhaneswar.

Ashok Leyland Limited.

Navdurga Motors Pvt Ltd.

Utkal Auto (Bajaj Auto Ltd).

You have to submit your application before the due date with the hep of some reference (if any). If your application get shortlisted, then you can start internship from the scheduled date.
15th August 2017, 11:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am studying in 3rd year of Mechanical engineering from KIIT University, Bhubaneswar. I want to do internship from top companies in Bhubaneswar. So, send me list of companies with detail.
List of top companies in Bhubaneswar to do internship in Mechanical engineering:-

1. ABLab Solutions, Sneha Palace, Plot no.60, Lane 1, Laxmi Vihar,, near Sainik School ,Infront of Hindustan Wheels, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha, Phone: 0674 657 3832

2. Projectronics, Plot No. 321, Near Amway Building, Niladri Vihar Road, District Center, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha, Phone: 097764 14425

3. Techno Electronics, 149/2603, Dr. Ambedkar Vihar, Behind Bus Stand, Odisha
Baramunda, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha

4. Zenx, Lane-4, plot no: 1140/2401,aerodrome area, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha
Phone: 077880 0024
15th February 2021, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

How can i make a internship report
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?