23rd March 2017, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

List of companies in Bihar to do internship after Mechanical Engineering? Procedure for it?

Hello sir, I am studying in final year of Mechanical engineering at MIT, Muzaffarpur and after it want to do internship. List of companies of Bihar with procedure to do internship.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering 2 months Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student in Bihar?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  3. List of mechanical based companies in Karnataka which provides internship for M.Tech candidates?
  4. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student
  5. List of best companies to get summer internship?
  6. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  7. What is the procedure to be followed for getting internship in leading Mechanical related companies?
  8. List of mechanical companies providing internship in Delhi NCR
  9. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  10. List of companies providing internship related to Mechanical engineering?
  11. List of companies which provides internship for 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  12. List of Companies to do Internship for 3rd year Mechanical students? Procedure to apply for Internship in these companies?
  13. List of companies to do internship in semester holidays for B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Which companies provide internship for mechanical engineering students?
  15. Mechanical engineering internship in Core companies for 3rd year?
  16. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of companies which offer Internship in Mechanical Design for B.Tech(ME) student? Procedure to apply?
  18. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Karnataka?
29th March 2017, 12:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies in Bihar to do internship after Mechanical Engineering? Procedure for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying in final year of Mechanical engineering at MIT, Muzaffarpur and after it want to do internship. List of companies of Bihar with procedure to do internship.
List of companies in Bihar to do internship after Mechanical Engineering in Bihar:-

1. Indian Academy of Aeronautical Technology, Budha Marg, Patna, Bihar
Phone: 096214 77771

2. Gencor Learning Solutions Pvt Ltd, Road 3, Rajendranagar,Dinkar Golamber
Patna, Bihar, Phone: 093043 02624

3. Mechanical Engineering Workshop, Patliputra Colony, Patna, Bihar

4. Mechanical Department, Patliputra Colony, Patna, Bihar

You should contact to above mentioned companies for internship.
19th August 2017, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies in Bihar to do internship after Mechanical Engineering? Procedure for it?

Hey, I'm a 3rd year mechanical engineering student. I want to do internship in holidays. Is there any company in bihar which provides internship ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?