4th December 2016, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Lists of Dental colleges of Kerala to do senior internship after BDS

Hello sir, I have completed BDS course from Kerala and want to do senior internship from Kerala. Please provide me lists of Dental colleges of Kerala to do senior internship.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Dental Colleges which offer Internship to BDS graduate in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
  2. Dental colleges in Ernakulam which provides senior internship and procedure to apply?
  3. Which Dental Colleges in Delhi provide Rotatory Internship after completing BDS from Kerala?
  4. Procedure for Senior internship in Kerala? List colleges offering senior internship in Kerala?
  5. Which Dental Hospital offer Senior Internship for BDS students? How can I apply for Internship? -- [New]
  6. Which are the colleges in Kerala for doing internship after BDS in Tamil? I have completed 4 years BDS course in Tamilnadu
  7. List of government colleges in Kerala to do internship after completion of BDS course?
  8. List dental colleges in thrissur for doing senior internship?
  9. How can I apply for senior internship in Kerala? I've completed my BDS from a private college in Karnataka
  10. How to apply for senior internship after BDS in government dental college in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What will be the value of certificate after completing BDS internship from other state college?
  12. Where can I do internship other then Azeezia college of Dental Sciences and Research, Kerala?
  13. Universities offering Internship for BDS final year student in Kerala?
  14. What is the value of the certificate that you get after doing BDS internship from other state college?
  15. How should i approach for dental internship being a BDS passout?
  16. List of dental colleges in Delhi and Chandigarh offering internship for BDS candidate
  17. List Delhi Government hospitals for BDS Internship?
  18. Senior internship in Tamil nadu government colleges after BDS?
5th December 2016, 09:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Lists of Dental colleges of Kerala to do senior internship after BDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed BDS course from Kerala and want to do senior internship from Kerala. Please provide me lists of Dental colleges of Kerala to do senior internship.
Lists of Dental colleges of Kerala to do senior internship after BDS:-

1. Pramod Dental & Oro-Maxillofacial Clinic, 1st Floor, Kuttath Building, Valanjambalam
Kochi, Kerala, Phone: 0484 237 5150

2. Cochin Dental Clinic & Orthodontic Centre, 3rd Floor Cochin Dental Clinic Building,, Market Road (Towards Kombara Junction), Kochi, Kerala, Phone: 0484 239 4497

3. Shanthi Dental Clinic, M.V.Road (Vyttila – Thammanam Road), Vyttila
Kochi, Kerala, Phone: 0484 403 9333

4. Dr. Koshy's Dental Clinic, Kalavath Towers, Mahakavi Vailoppilli Rd, Palarivattom, Kochi, Kerala, Phone: 0484 233 6620

5. Quality Dental Care, Ground Floor, DD Vyapar Bhavan, KP Vallon Road, Giri Nagar, Kadavanthra, Ernakulam, Kerala, Phone: 0484 232 1818
23rd June 2020, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Lists of Dental colleges of Kerala to do senior internship after BDS

Sir i have completed BDS course from kerala and i want to do senior internship in alappuzha district.How to apply for it and which are the colleges that provide such facilities???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?