6th January 2015, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to apply offline for Internship in IIT-Madras? Last date to apply?

hello
is there any chance to apply
for iit madras internship by offline?
if so please can you tell me the last date?
please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  2. Eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in IIT-Guwahati to B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply and last date of form submission? -- [New]
  3. How to apply for Internship in Siemens/Tata Motors being an IIT student?
  4. Possibility to apply for Internship in Robert Bosch for B.E.(EEE) 2nd year student?
  5. Procedure to do internship at IIT Madras? Qualification and opportunities?
  6. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do internship in Biotech stream?
  8. When IIT will offer Internship program to B.Tech(ME) 3rd year students? Procedure to apply?
  9. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Hyderabad while doing B.Tech Electronics and Communication at SVNIT in Surat? How many days will be the internship?
  10. Is there any possibility to apply for internship in any good company while doing 3rd year B.E?
  11. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT during B.Tech Civil 3rd Year? Number of students they take for internship?
  12. How to apply for post diploma lateral entry in engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu? Can I apply to IIT Madras?
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for Post graduation in Physics in IIT, Madras? What is the selection process of IIT, Madras?
  14. How to apply for Internship? How to get the chance for internship in good companies?
  15. Procedure and time to apply for internship at BHEL?
  16. Can I get admission in IIT madras with 42.67 marks in GATE for biotechnology? I belong to OBC category
  17. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  18. Being a B.Tech(ME) student how can I apply for Internship programme?
4th March 2015, 09:19 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to apply offline for Internship in IIT-Madras? Last date to apply?

There is no offline application forms for Internship in IIT-Madras. Only Online mode of application forms are available and there is no offline mode of application forms. Last date for receipt of application was closed on 27th February 2015.

Eligibility Criteria :-

-> The applicant who are pursing in the third year of B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.E/M.Tech course and first year of M.A/M.B.A/M.Sc course from a recognized University.

-> IIT Students are not eligible to apply.

-> Extra circular activities like seminars, conducting the events, design contests and participated and secured high marks in the University examination is highlighted your application and it have more chances getting the internship.

-> There is no fees.

Stipend : 5000/-

Duration of Internship : 16th May 2015 to 15th July 2015

More details, Visit the official website :- Click Here !!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?