20th February 2015, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT? Number of students do Internship in IIT?

hello
Kindly let me know that how many
students does iit take for internship..??
i want to apply for summer internship
so please tell me about the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT? Number of students do Internship in IIT? -- [New]
  2. How can I apply for Summer Training in IIT-Delhi? From where I should pursue my training India or Abroad? Procedure to apply for Training in Abroad?
  3. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. When IIT will offer Internship program to B.Tech(ME) 3rd year students? Procedure to apply?
  5. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Hyderabad while doing B.Tech Electronics and Communication at SVNIT in Surat? How many days will be the internship?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT-Madras for B.E.(ME) 1st year student?
  7. What's the eligibility and procedure for doing internship in ISRO in summer? I'm a 4th sem B.Tech student from IIT Gandhinagar
  8. Qualification required for internship at IIT Delhi?
  9. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT-Bombay for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in IIT-Guwahati to B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply and last date of form submission?
  13. How to join summer internship this year? I am a first year student of IIT
  14. How to get summer internship at BHEL, Trichy? Procedure to apply?
  15. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  16. What are the types of summer internship being offered for 2nd year chemical engineering graduate? Procedure to apply for summer courses in Jadavpur University or IIT KGP?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in MNCs? When the companies will hire students for Summer Internship?
4th March 2015, 08:03 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT? Number of students do Internship in IIT?

IIT Roorkee and IIT Madras notification was already released and last date for submission of application has already closed. Recently IIT Gandhinagar notification was released and last date for receipt of application is on 5th March 2015.

Those who are willing to apply have to fill up the form on or before 5th March through online mode. Main Aspect of the summer internship in IIT is that applicant have to work with IIT Gandhi Nagar facaulty and the applicant may have to apply only one participating IITGN Faculty. At the end of the summer internship the applicant have to submit the report of the project. These are the main task of the IIT Gandhi Nagar Project.

-> Stipend : 1000/-

-> Free Accommodation, the applicant have to pay for their own food expenses.

-> Duration : May 1 - July 10, 2015

Eligibility :

-> Applicant who are studying in the final year of Bachelor's degree or Master degree from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.

Online Application :- Click Here !!!

Summer Internship Projects :- Click Here

Official Website :- Click Here !!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?