24th November 2016, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do training from BHU if passed MBBS from Bangladesh? What should I do for it?

Hello sir, I have passed MBBS course Bangladesh and now want to do training from BHU. Is it possible to do training from BHU? What should I do for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study MBBS course from Bangladesh, India or Nepal being a BDS holder? Names of institution and duration of MBBS after BDS?
  2. Can i get Medical training in Canada after completion of MBBS from Bangladesh?
  3. What should a Bangladeshi candidate do in order to get admission in MBBS course in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How may i achieve DCH in India? I have done MBBS from Bangladesh and have 1.5 years training experience in pediatrics
  5. Total cost to pursuing MBBS course from a private college of Bangladesh?
  6. Can I reappear in 12th from NIOS Board to study MBBS in Bangladesh?
  7. How to get admission in Calcutta Medical college to do MBBS course if belongs to Bangladesh?
  8. What are the post graduation courses available in Bangladesh after completion of MBBS?
  9. Should I reappear in 12th from NIOS Board to study MBBS in Bangladesh having secured 59% in WBCHSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to study MBBS in Indian government medical college being a Bangladesh?
  11. Is there any possibility to join B.E after MBBS?
  12. Where should I study MBBS among China and Bangladesh?
  13. How can I get admission to study DGO in India if completed MBBS in Bangladesh?
  14. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship to do MBBS course in India from Bangladesh?
  15. How can I apply to study Diploma in Child Health course in India if completed MBBS from Bangladesh? Is there any entrance exam available? Cost of Diploma in Child Health?
  16. Will I be consider as a Foreigner if study MBBS in India being a candidate of Bangladesh? Can I do MBBS in India through IELTS?
  17. Visa requirements to study MBBS in India for a Bangladeshi?
  18. How can I get admission in MBBS with scholarship? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?