16th April 2015, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

What are the post graduation courses available in Bangladesh after completion of MBBS?

I completed MBBS from Bangladesh. please tell the details about post graduation degree in Bangladesh.....? Am not aware of any course. So, it will be really helpful if someone give me the complete details. Thanks.

19th November 2015, 01:51 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the post graduation courses available in Bangladesh after completion of MBBS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed MBBS from Bangladesh. please tell the details about post graduation degree in Bangladesh.....? Am not aware of any course. So, it will be really helpful if someone give me the complete details. Thanks.

MD – Anaesthesiology, Cardiology, Clinical Biochemistry, Dermatology & Venereology, Endocrinology & Metabolism,
Gastroenterology, Hematology, Hepatology, Internal Medicine, Pathology, Paediatrics, Physical Medicine,
Psychiatry, Radiology, Rheumatology, Transfusion Medicine and Virology

MS – Cardiovascular & Thoarcic Surgery, Colorectal Surgery, Neuro- Surgery, Gynaecology,
Orthopaedic Surgery, Paediatrics Surgery, Surgery and Urology

You can also study Post Graduat Diploma, M.Phil and PhD courses available in Bangladesh.
22nd April 2018, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the post graduation courses available in Bangladesh after completion of MBBS?

What is the last age limit eg.40 or 45 to be eligible to sit in diploma examinations
3rd September 2018, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

After completing MBBS which degree is the best in Bangladesh or abroad for my bright future in gynae&Obstetrics
18th September 2018, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

I want to know how many seats are there in bangladesh in ms, m phil,md fcps,mcps and diploma in medical scienc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?