3rd August 2016, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Total cost to pursuing MBBS course from a private college of Bangladesh?

Hello sir, I am studying in 12th with PCB group. I am an Indian student and want to study MBBS from Bangladesh. How many amount will I have to spend to study MBBS from a private college of Bangladesh?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the total cost of the MBBS course in private college in Bangladesh? I have appeared for HS final exam -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What will be the total cost for pursuing MBBS course? Which college offers MBBS course with low fee structure?
  3. What will be the cost of Medicine course in private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the total cost to complete MBBS from private medical college
  5. Am I eligible to study MBBS without work permit after completing BSc Hons and MS in Biotechnology? What would be total cost for studying MBBS in Germany?
  6. Whether pursuing MBBS in China or Bangladesh has wide scope? Can I study MBBS in China at low cost?
  7. How can i get job in bangladesh army medical after mbbs from a private meical college?
  8. What is the total cost of pursuing MBBS in France?
  9. Can I study MBBS course from Bangladesh, India or Nepal being a BDS holder? Names of institution and duration of MBBS after BDS?
  10. What is the total expense for pursuing MBBS? Can I get a Scholarship for pursuing MBBS? -- [New]
  11. Procedure and total fee to study MD in Cardiology in Vellore Institute for MBBS Doctor of Bangladesh?
  12. How can a Bangladeshi student pursue MBBS from India? What will be the total cost?
  13. What should a Bangladeshi candidate do in order to get admission in MBBS course in India?
  14. Eligibility to study MBBS in Indian government medical college being a Bangladesh?
  15. Which are the government colleges of MBBS in Mumbai? What is the total cost of studies including fee structure? Criteria for admission in MBBS?
  16. How to get admission in Calcutta Medical college to do MBBS course if belongs to Bangladesh?
  17. How can I become an Army doctor after completing MBBS from private medical college in Bangladesh?
  18. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in AIIMS for NRI students?

31st August 2016, 12:52 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total cost to pursuing MBBS course from a private college of Bangladesh?

Every colleges have their own fee structure so it is not possible to tell you exact fee structure of any college in abroad. But it costs above 30 Lakhs and amount varies as per college.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?