20th February 2013, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become a teacher after passing B.Tech? Is it necessary to write NET or TET to become a teacher

After b-tech am I eligible for becoming a teacher or a professor? If not what I must do to become a teacher?
Is it nessassary to write net or tet to become a teacher? If yes am I eligible to write that after my b-tech

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible for TET after graduating?
  2. Am I eligible to write TET Exam having completed MA in Economics and working as a Teacher from 3 years?
  3. Am i eligible to write TET exam after completing BSc microbiology under Bharathiar University
  4. Can I write TET exam while working as a government teacher?
  5. What should I do to write the TET exam this year? I am working as a teacher in a reputed English Medium School
  6. Am I eligible to write TET and TRB after completing my PG Msc, microbiology with B.Ed
  7. Eligibility for B.Ed after BA with correspondence, M.Sc and currently a teacher?
  8. Latest qualifications required and exams to pass to be a government Teacher?
  9. Is it necessary to clear for Punjabi test to apply for jobs in Punjab after completing B.Ed from Haryana?
  10. Am I eligible for government teacher while working as a CS teacher in Matric School
  11. Can I get Teacher job while doing B.Com from Delhi University or do I need to do any other course?
  12. Qualification required to appear in TET? Can a BTC student become a Primary Teacher? Examination date of CTET and TET? -- [New]
  13. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  14. Do I need to appear in TET to become Teacher or Principal of any HS school in Gujarat being a Ph.D holder? Whether Ph.D holders are exempted from NET/SLET?
  15. Am I eligible to become a 10th and 12th teacher after passing MCA?
  16. Possibility to write SGT exam after Teacher Training course?
  17. How to write the entrance exam for Teacher training course?
  18. West Bengal primary teacher TET model question papers -- [Most Discussed]
27th March 2013, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a teacher after passing B.Tech? Is it necessary to write NET or TET to become a teacher

are b.tech students eligible for lecturer after qualifying net?
5th June 2013, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a teacher after passing B.Tech? Is it necessary to write NET or TET to become a teacher

Is a b.tech. B.Ed. candidate eligible for selection in givt aided teacher for class 9 & 10?
21st August 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

is b-tech graduate student eligible for teaching in class 9, 10, 11 & 12 ???
9th April 2014, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

i am 12th (science) pass and i want job please suggest any job immediately its necessary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?